Scarlett Jimothy.

A/N: I said this in my other update on my other story. I'm not going to apologize. I know it's been too long but I did write a whole book. I wrote a book, and I cannot wait to share that work with you, but for now here is a new chapter of Skinny Dipping. I will be trying to get back into a normal update flow. Hopefully a new chapter every two weeks until all my stories are finished!

Thank you all for your patience!!!

Harry's POV:

I've gotten everything done for her this week. From keeping coffee brewed for her. Keeping meals cooked, and reminding Scar to eat them. I've given her space to be with her sister, and her best friend. But her best friend is my intern so she's been helping me out equally to keep Scarlett from completely shutting down or blowing up.

Everything is perfect though. Everything that I can do has been done, same for Scarlett. All we have to do now is get to the venue and make sure everything is running right. Make sure there's no outfit malfunctions, that the makeup teams are working right, and that everything is going smoothly. Scarlett is going to be a mess, I'm sure of it. I woke up after her today which is a new occurrence this week. She's been up way too early, and to bed far too late.

After this show, after everything is said and done, and she's made her mark I've got a surprise for her and Sierra that I know the both of them will love. Birdie included if she wants to be. Considering this surprise has to do with me leaving the country, I don't see why she wouldn't come considering she's my intern.

I reach over the counter to grab my phone, and I hear yelling from upstairs. I look towards the screams, waiting to see if I need to involve myself. I sometimes let the situations resolve themselves but with Scarlett being so on edge this week... Sierra storms out of the bedroom, and down the stairs. She's not wearing a wig right now, but has her makeup fully done. She looks pretty. But also fuming with anger.

"You deal with her. She's a menace to society. A complete menace! If she wasn't my sister I would have ditched her a long time ago." She jerks her thumb back towards Scarlett, and I's bedroom. I sigh.

"Why is she being a menace to society. She might bite my head off too if I step foot on the stairs.

"She's torn your room apart trying to figure out what to wear, and she's not being reasonable. And I know she's never been reasonable but dear god she's so much worse than normal right now. I need to change, and get my wig put on." She storms off, and I sigh. I feel like I have never in my life had a guy friend, but I'm so glad because women are so much more fun. I walk up the stairs, knowing I should probably get dressed now too, and I can't let her have space forever. She is my girlfriend. She means the world to me. We can't have a breakdown today.

I knock softly, and step into the bedroom I share with Scarlett, and barely recognize the place. I truly might have to hire someone to help with this because she's made a mess beyond recognition in this room. I don't know how she did this in such a short span but it's Scarlett so I shouldn't be surprised.

"Scar? Baby?" I ask and step into the room, trying to not step on any of the clothes scattered on the ground. She rounds the corner, and my breath catches. She's wearing a black bra, and a pair of tights that have such intricate sparkles on them. Aplique sequin designs that look like they could have been purchased. I know they weren't though, I know they were most likely hand stitched by her, the one wearing them. She throws her hands down by her sides, and groans.

 She throws her hands down by her sides, and groans