Chicken Noodle.

A/N: fair warning I love how the two of them operate, anyways. ENJOY!

SCARLETT'S POV:

    I wake up in an unfamiliar bed, and my head spins for a few moments as I sit myself up. It might be unfamiliar but damn I wouldn't mind sleeping in it forever, what the fuck is this made out of? Clouds? I put my hands down, and scoot myself up, and right away I know I've fucked up. Music starts playing, and it sounds like I pressed buttons. Electric curtains start rising next to me, and I whip my hands around quickly, trying to dig under the sheets to find the source of everything in this room waking the fuck up. Didn't know I was sleeping in a smart house. I try to sit myself up, and tangle in the sheets, causing myself to fall and hit the floor, still in fact tangled in the white sheets and white comforter. I groan loudly, and sigh, opening my eyes. Well there's the remote... I continue moving my eyes up, and in front of me.

    My breath leaves my body as I do. The electric curtains have risen, showing me quite literally the most beautiful view of California I've ever seen. All the lights are pretty, and glowing, and I feel my jaw physically drop. Maybe I'll stay here. The floor is nice.

    "Scar?" I hear Harry's voice, and remember where I am right away. "Are you okay?" I hear him as he opens the door slightly. I can't see him though considering I'm on the floor on the opposite side of his large bed. I didn't even know they made beds this size.

    "Down here." I speak. I hear footsteps, and around the bed walks Harry who is still dressed in his white button down and slacks. He's no longer wearing shoes anymore, just socks. I follow his legs up to his torso, all the way to his face.

    "May I ask why you're on my floor, and why I heard you scream?" He asks.

    "Well did you hear a scream before a thud?" I ask, and he nods once. "Well then I'll leave it to you to decipher what happened." I tell him, and groan as I push myself up. He takes my arm, helping me up a lot quicker than what I anticipated. I move with his strength, and end up with my chest pressed straight to his. We stay like this, me looking up at him the five or so inches that separate us, and him looking down on me with an intense but still warm stare. I look away first, still remembering our conversation from earlier, still feeling upset about how it went, and still hating him for leaving. I move backwards, and sit myself on his bed once more, facing forward to look at the city. He picks up the remote, and turns off the music, throwing the small thing on the side table.

    "Scarlett.. Please, let me be your friend, let me help you." He pleads, and I shake my head.

    "I won't allow myself to let you be my friend right now." I speak truthfully.

    "Why not?" He asks, obviously not taking no for an answer.

    "Because I adored you, but I don't need you anymore. Friend or enemy." I lie, knowing I don't want to say no. The only thing holding me back initially from a friendship was my anger, and I am angry, so angry that he left, that he stopped talking to me, that he came back rich, and I'm struggling. I'm angry that Sierra is sick and that there's nothing I can do to fix it, and I'm not letting Harry come back in my life when it's this disheveled, and his is this perfect. It's not going to comfort me, it'll only make me feel worse. Either way, he hurt me, and to make it fair to myself I can't ever give him the opportunity to do it again.

    "You didn't need me in the first place Scarlett. You really have never needed anyone." I feel bubbling, red hot anger rise in my chest.

    "But I did. I did need you. Who are you to tell me who and what I needed Harry, especially so soon after you decided you wanted to be in my life again? I did need you, and you needed something more than me, so how about you just fuck off okay? Let's just end this right here." I get up, and walk around him, and down the stairs. I hear him sigh, but I don't hear him move. "Don't follow me!" I yell, and I don't hear footsteps which is a good sign. I reach for my shoes, and know right now I'm about to look like a complete idiot walking around with heeled boots and a sweat set on but my jeans are nowhere to be found, and my sweater is air drying so this is my only option.