Messy, Tangled, and Heated.

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I had writers block, and life has been crazy, but I'm here, and I'm back with a sweet chapter.

Also there's a part where you play a song in the chapter, I'll tell you when to play it and at what time, but if you don't want to listen to it during the chapter, at least listen after!!! The song is perfect for Scarlett and Harry, and it's so so so pretty.

SCARLETT:

    "This is all coming together a lot faster than I thought it would." Harry motions to me as I continue crocheting a sweater meant for the collection. A sweater that reminds me of Jimothy, and oddly enough reminds me of Harry too. I could see him wearing this with a pair of corduroy pants. I look at him from the side as I lay on my back, my hair sprawled out around me. My yarn is spread around me as well. My head rests near the foot of the bed, and he sits with his back against the headboard, opposite of me. He lightly strokes my leg every now and then, reminding me he's here, and he's by me.. A small gesture but an appreciated one.

    "That's what happens when your sister is dying and tells you it's practically her dying wish to have you complete a collection for a runway show.. Speaking of.. I kind of.. Well.. I think.. I don't know." I shake my head, and he sits up, catching my attention.

    "Tell me." He runs his hand up my leg, and I quickly crochet the bottom lining, almost done with it.

    "I think I'm ready to have this stuff tried on.. I mean I want to see it on someone, not just on a hanger, or on me, or... Or on a mannequin." I tell him, making a few more loops.

    "Okay." He nods, picking up his phone.

    "I don't know when or how, but-"

    "Shhhh." He holds his hand up, and I listen, finishing the last few loops, holding the sweater up, waiting for whatever he's talking about, and then I hear footsteps thudding up the stairs. The door opens, and Sierra and Birdie stumble in, both of them catching their footing, and standing side by side with giddy looks plastered on their faces.

    "What... Why are you two looking at me like that?" I ask, sitting up, and looking at the two girls. I feel Harry move beside me and I look at him, and watch as he stands next to my sister and all of our best friends right now. The three of them stand in a line looking at me, and I shake my head, and shrug, not understanding why they're all looking at me.

    "You needed models, we'll be your models." Harry motions to the three of them, and I sit up, and look at the mess around me, all the clothes on the clothing racks, piled up, basically falling off of the rack now. I don't know what exactly I want to be part of the line. I don't know if I want all of it, or just some of it. I don't know if I'll like any of it at all.. But I think it's time for me to try..

    "Okay, good. I'm going to let you all have free reign on deciding what to try on, but ask before so I can pair items together. I have my own shoes, but if you have anything bring it up here.. I made this for you though." I hold the sweater I just finished up to Harry, and he raises his eyebrows. "Well not you.. I made it for the collection, but I imagined it for you first." I tell him, and he walks forward taking it, and I get up quickly, pulling the green pants I had imagined. I hand them to him, knowing they'll fit him. I have them in a smaller size too but I know he wears a size 4. I know those will fit.. I didn't account for his butt though so maybe they might not.. We'll see.

    Harry takes the clothes and unbuttons his pants, to that I turn back to the wrack, ignoring it completely. I hear both Scarlett and Birdie groan out.

    "Ew!"

    "Do you mind!" I hear them both shout, and I smirk to myself.

    "Oh shut up." Harry groans, and I watch as he pulls the pants up, and buttons them, still no shirt on. I let my eyes linger for a bit, and then I look away, handing both Sierra, and Birdie clothes to put on. Birdie has more curves than Sierra does, and Sierra because of her condition is a little thinner than normal, but I still have things to fit both. I have clothes that were made to fit everyone because I want this to be as inclusive as possible.