Who Makes Rules For Sex?

A/N: For anyone who is used to my soft fanfics without sex... This is a smut scene. A detailed, fun smut scene. You have been warned.

SCARLETT:

    The car ride home was shorter than the ride to the lookout, but it was still far too long for the two of us. He kept stealing touches from me, his fingers grazing my leg where the slit was on the dress. Him rubbing my arm, and quickly kissing me. I didn't mind any of it, and I don't mind the way he holds my hand right now as we walk into the lobby of his apartment. We reach the elevator, and he drops my hand to press the button. We both stand side by side until the doors open, and we get in alone, still standing next to one another. The doors close, and both of us look up, watching as we move up past the first floor. His foot taps beside me, and I turn to look at his tapping foot, and then up at him, and then back to the electronic sign that tells us what floor we're on.

    "Fuck it." He mumbles to himself, and then he's moving me until my back is pressed to the wall of the elevator. I feel the cold metal press to my lower back. His hand is pressed to the wall of the elevator right next to my head, and his other hand is on the side of my neck, right where he could feel my pulse if he wanted to. He presses his lips to mine softly but still with so much urgency. He melts the two of us into the kiss, moving his lips against mine so perfectly, matching a solid rhythm he's created in his own mind that I'm happy to follow. My body shivers as his hand travels up my neck until his thumb is pushing my chin up, giving him better access to my lips. My hands are pressed to his chest as he kisses me, and I can feel his skin under the button up, I can feel the heat radiating off of him, and I want to burn up in it all at once.

    "You have no idea how bad I want you right now Scarlett." He mumbles the words against my lips right before kissing me again, and I feel my body light up right away, and ache starting to form, and throb in my lower belly just from his words.

    "Have me then." I speak against his lips, and he pulls back to look at me for only a second, and then the elevator doors are open, and I am off of the ground, and thrown over his shoulder. I squeal, my laughter now ringing through the entire apartment. He said it was ours tonight, that no one else was home and I don't know if he planned that or we were just that lucky, but I don't ask. I don't even think about it.

    "Put me down! I'm capable of walking up the stairs." I yell over my back.

    "I'm aware, but I make it quicker." He tells me and he pats my ass as he steps up the final step, and down the hall. I watch everything behind him as he makes his way into his bedroom and then I'm thrown on the bed like a ragdoll.

    "Hello, precious cargo here, handle with caution." I lean up on my elbows, and he smirks and runs his hands through his hair.

    "I have every intention of doing that.." He tells me, and I hold my hand up.

    "You mean... With the lights on?" I ask, and he looks around.

    "I mean.. I.. I can turn them off? But why?" He asks me, and I sit up now, pulling my legs up with me. I hug my knees to my chest, the dress flowing around me, and I look at him.

    "Well.. Isn't it obvious?" I ask, and he just looks at me. "That way you can't dislike anything." I tell him, and he furrows his eyebrows.

    "Well what about if I like something?" He asks, and I shrug.

    "Well you can't do anything but like everything if you don't have the opportunity to see what you could potentially dislike.." I explain.

    "How do you not understand that I really do love everything about you?" He asks, his hands on his hips.