Ass Steak.

A/N: Cutest chapter to date. Mark my mf words.

Yes I know the title is weird but... it works, just read. I'm telling you.

HARRY'S POV:

    Can I get used to something like this? Something so subtly wonderful... Waking up to Scarlett Cole against my chest isn't something normal for me. It's not something I'm used to but it's something I absolutely adore. It's something that I genuinely cannot get enough of. It's more real now too. It's more real because the girl lying on my chest loves me, and she wants me, and I want her, and she's my best friend but she's so much more. I know when she wakes up this dream-like state won't be what I see. She'll be confused, and ready to pounce like she always does. But after that.. After that I hope nothing changes besides what happened last night.

    I sit up in bed, no shirt on my body, my arm stretched across her back, the other holding my phone. Her skin warms mine, and she's wearing my shirt. She's wearing my shirt, and she's not wearing anything under it besides a lacey pair of underwear.. I haven't gotten to see her naked yet, but I will. I haven't stripped her down, and I haven't touched her the way I liked but I will... That all depends on how she wakes up, which she's starting to do now. She moves softly at first, Groaning only a bit until her eyes open, and then she starts to sit up quickly, and I sit up with her.

    "You're with me darling.." I sit up, and speak softly in her ear. She looks over her shoulder quickly, her eyes landing on me. She relaxes a bit, then throws herself back down. I lean back as well, sitting back down against the headboard.

    "Well, goodmorning to us I guess." She says with a sigh.

    "You don't sound too pleased.." I speak to her.

    "I was having a good dream." She tells me, and I furrow my brows.

    "You don't ever have dreams." I look at her from the side. "What kind of dream?" I ask her.

    "A sexy kind." She tells me, and I raise my eyebrows.

    "Who was involved?" I ask, and she smirks, blush coming to her cheeks.

    "Me obviously, and you might've been, but.. Well it's not weird is it?" She asks, and I laugh.

    "No it's not weird." I tell her, knowing she's still trying to understand her feelings and get used to saying them out loud.

    "Good, well in that case I've had so many sex dreams about you... At first it was like.. Really weird, but it's how I realized I really had feelings for you." She tells me, nodding her head, reminiscing. I'm not sure if she's picturing the sex dreams or thinking of us back in the day, but either way I;m fine with it.

    "You realized you had feelings for me by picturing me naked?" I ask her, and she tilts her head.

    "Well when you put it that way it makes me sound like a shitty person." She laughs, and I do too.

    "Did you really never notice I had more than a friendship feeling until after I told you?" I ask her remembering all the things we would do and how we would be with each other, how everyone else saw us. The jokes people would make, the way I looked at her, the way I still do look at her.

    "I always had a feeling but I always ignored it because I told myself it wasn't actually there, and that I was making it up." She tells me, making me wonder when she started having feelings for me.

    "So why did you react the way you did when I told you the first time, Scar?" I ask her, brushing her hair off her shoulder, letting my fingers linger on her neck only for a little.