Whatever You Want.

A/N: I'm so happy you guys have no idea... I love this story and all of you, thank you for reading!! Also get ready for some backstory(;

SCARLETT'S POV:

    I sit at my front desk, the one right in front of the office of the director of design... Aka my boss for the rest of this semester. No matter who's office I'm sitting in front of, or what's going on, I can't stop thinking about yesterday, and the fact that I ran straight into Harry. No literally... Straight into him, spilling the wine I had for my boss in my hands.. I got yelled at for that by the way. Not the fact that I spilled it, she doesn't know I did that. She was just pissy because I took too long.

    Harry is somewhere in this building right now. He's working somewhere, probably writing some beautiful report on the fashion show yesterday, and what he saw, and what he loved and hated. All while I'm here, hole punching paper for Candace. I don't know why I'm hole punching paper, truly I don't think there's a reason for it, I think she wants me out of her way. I've brought her at least 3 large bouquets from people praising her for yesterday and the work she put in. She's not a designer anymore. Now all she does is pull and pick the designers Vogue works with for their shows and for the magazine, and with that comes me. I learn from the designers she chooses, and soon she'll see if I can make something that's up to par for her. I failed last time.

    "Here you go, miss." I look up from my hole puncher to the same delivery guy who's been here 3 times today. He has a giant, larger than life bouquet and he sits it on my desk.

    "Thanks." I smile, and he nods, walking away. I swear.... Despite the fact that I know Candace can see through the windows to my desk and the flowers atop it right now I call her on my phone.

    "What is it Sarah?" She sighs into the phone.

    "It's Scarlett.. And you have more flowers." I tell her. I hear her hang up promptly and on cue she walks out of her office and around my desk with the brightest smile that matches her intense bright pink lipstick. She's got dark hair, dark thick bangs too, and she always wears long bodycon skirts that hug her frame. It's a nice frame, I can't lie.

    "These are for you." I continue my hole punching until she clears her throat and I realize she's talking to me.

    "Me?" I look behind me to make sure no one is standing back there.

    "Yes you." She actually looks pleased, and I just stare at her, waiting for her to say sike right now. She looks down at the card.

    "What you wore yesterday should have been on that runway. One day it will be." She reads the small card attached to the gigantic flowers, and I cringe down.

    "Don't say it.. Don't say it.. Don't say it.." I mumble to myself quietly.

    "From Harry." She speaks the words and I let out a large sigh. Of course. "It's on one of our Vogue cards we use for flowers... Does your new boyfriend work here Sarah?" She asks, and I shake my head.

    "He's not my boyfriend. He's a writer here.." I tell her, ignoring the botched name.   

    "It can't be Harry that writes the new designer column. He's good looking isn't he?" She asks, smiling to herself.

    "I heard my name." We both turn around to see Harry behind us, and for the first time since my internship started I see Candace blush. Wow.. I thought she might be a lifeless vampire, I guess not... While she's turned around I point at her, signaling to Harry it wasn't me talking about him.

    "Sarah and I were just talking about the beautiful flowers someone sent her.. It couldn't be you could it?" She asks. Harry gives me a look at the new name and I shake my head, telling him not to correct her, but he looks straight at her, straightening his suit jacket. Speaking of. He's wearing another black suit today, and he looks just as mouth watering as he did yesterday. You wouldn't know he had tattoos at all if this was the only way you saw him.