i wanna watch the whole word burn down

kalista P.O.V.

As I played the last beats of the last song of the night, I glanced up at cheyenne as she put everything into the song, I smiled as she made eye contact with a girl who had torquiose hair and had mascara running down her face in angry streams making her round face look less innocent and more sad. After looking her over, I noticed that she is infact very appealing and I felt a wave of jealousy wash through me at the thought of her stealing cheyenne away from me causing the last beats to be violent and perfect with the song. A smile spread itself across my face as the remnants of the song float around the club echoing off the walls and coming back to hit me in the face. The crowd cheered but didnt thin out quite yet. I watched cheyenne jump off of the stage and approach the torquoise haired girl. Another wave of jealousy hit me in the face but I struggled not to follow her right now, instead, I went off to the side of the stage to find the owner of this place and get our money he offfered $100 if we played and I wanted to take cheyenne out to dinner so i gave the boys half and kept half. david and jacob didnt get a share because they have houses. so i gave half to derek and kept half for cheyenne and i. after collecting my share of the money, i went to go find cheyenne, and of course, i found her with torquise girl. I wanted to hit that girl, the way she looked at cheyenne made my blood boil. i doubted cheyenne felt the same way towards the girl though because her eyes never strayed from me. I knew she wanted to talk to me and be next to ME rather then that girl, but still she didnt move,  she just looked at me as if she was waiting for me to join her. after a moment or two, i did. i tried to be polite to the girl, but everything i said came out bitchy, so i decided to stop talking to her and just wait until i could talk to cheyenne. We talkedto a couple other people who had watched us perform, then we finally went home. the guys dropped us off on our street and we walked into the house, I imediately had the urge to kiss cheyenne, so i did. it was a glorious moment when she kissed back, ensnaring our mouths in a battle for dominance. i smiled into the kiss as i won and pulled us both into the living room and onto the couch. 

She moaned quietly and tangled her fingers in my hair, pulling me closer, i responded by snaking my arms around her waist and rollin us over so i was on top. cheyenne pulled away for a moment, and tried to look away but then met my gaze and i smirked, pulling her back to me. eventually the kiss had to end, I suppose it was my fault for trying to take the kiss further. With anyone else, things would have gotten awkward after I tried to take off her shirt, but not with cheyenne. She just smiled and layed her head down on my chest and we talked for hours. it was funny how with her, nothing really mattered, it didnt matter that we had gotten our clothes out of dumpsters or had stolen them from walmart, it didnt matter that we literally had $50 to our names, it didnt matter that i am a rape victim in love with a freshly orphaned foster child, nothing mattered. I knew one small thing, I am completely in love with cheyenne. and maybe i was just entranced by te sound of her voice, but i know that at some point we had agreed to date. I could die in this moment and be perfectly oky with it. Those were the last thoughts on my mind as we both fell asleep on a ratty old couch in an abandoned house in the getto that we called home. 

the next morning i woke up to kalista, with her face just inches from my own, her bright hair twisted around her face in a crazy nest of color and her thin line of eyeliner was slightly smeared making her look tired but adorable. like she should be dragging a pink teddy bear behind her. It made me happy to know that we would actually get to eat real food tonight, rather than bland noodles with no seasoning. While i was sitting here with her, maybe i could have a future other than homelessness and misery. 

"goodmorning, how'd you sleep?" the purple-haired goddess said in a sleepy voice as she yawned

"fabulous, its always amazing sleeping next to the girl of your dreams" okay i swear that one just slipped out...i need to stop being so damn cheesy