『 24 』

YOON𝐌𝐈𝐍 POV

I was leaving the Jimin was in that room as I hear another unknown person voice in the house. Seeing Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and another person I was about to pull the trigger on him but Namjoon stopped me. " Who the hell is he? I dictate an ask from them.

Before Namjoon could answer that question I cut him off. " Well?! I yelled annoyingly for someone to answer me. He turns around and I see another Bambi he hugs Namjoon. I noticed that there was something off about him. I mean besides the fact that he looks like Bambi. " Honey~ he calls out Namjoon as the person swings his arms around him smiling at him.

" Namjoon, your hiding secret from me about your boyfriend, huh? I said, staring deep into his soul " Well... That's uh... I- I cut him off again cause he was taking too long to say it. " Save it, just tell me later. The real question is what is he doing here? I have demanded answers from him but... I get this again " That part... I can explain from you- he get blocked off by his so called boyfriend. He's really getting on my nerves, I wanted Namjoon to speak not him.

" Honey~ did you forget our lunch date? Bambi's eyes said " Uh. No! I didn't" I already knew something was up between them too because Joon looks so unsure but I guess that's how they're a couple of rolls with it.

" What is Taehyung doing out of the basement- I forgot Joon's boyfriend was here already that he shouldn't know anything. " Out of what? Jin reply looking full of confidence.

" Room," I said usually with no suspicion. " Oh really? Because it sounds like you were going to say basement" he's lucky I can't kill him because if he wasn't Joon's boyfriend I would definitely. " you must be hearing" putting this back on him so there is suspicion.

As I bit my lower lip glaring at Joon and he notices it. " Jin, what are you doing? Joon questioned his boyfriend as Jin replied with " Shush babe, I got this covered, I never hear things plus you must be hiding something" He said, with another glare, it's Joon's eyes.

" Jin, that's enough," Joon said Taking control over his boyfriend but was it plenty? maybe my comment can help him control his boyfriend. " Joon. If. You. Don't. Get. Your. Boyfriend." he gulped as for the boyfriend wasn't done yet.

" I haven't got started yet- he was cut off by a familiar voice " started on what- Oh! Jin hyung" as we all turned around seeing Jimin.

_________
JIMIN POV
Before going to the living room.

Is just me or do I feel weird today...? Like when Yoongi left by my side I felt sad a bit. Does this mean I'm falling for Yoongi lil deeply and... No! I can't fall for a crime that would ruin my reputation and my family would disown me... But it's not like they have...

As I get out of bed I was feeling thirsty and hungry. I walk out of the room seeing everyone in the living room talking with Yoongi even another person. I was curious who it was so I ran over there. " Started on what?- oh! Jin hyung. What are you doing here? Everyone looks at me.

" What are you doing out of the bed? Yoongi asked me as I just gave him a simple answer. " I was hungry, I didn't know you guys are dating," I said so did Taehyung didn't know either.

I looked at Yoongi and he was pissed off for some reason. I wanted to find out but something told me not to find out so I just scooted closer to Yoongi handing his hand hopefully that would calm him down.

Everyone noticed it, he and I were just looking at each other as I smiled at him. "How long have you been dating? Yoongi said calmly, which I was happy. " Uh..." OK, something is up the cause- I was cut off by Jin hyung comment " Nine months, we just decided to keep it secret" Jin said so casually without hesitating.

Now I knew something was up because there is no way the Namjoon guy doesn't know when they started dating but Jin hyung does? That doesn't seem right... but other than that I and Taehyung both said " 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄?!! We both looked at each other.

"Stop that" I yelled at him as well as a finger. " No, you stop that," Taehyung said crossing his arms pouting.

" I said it first" "No, I said it first- Taehyung was cut off by Jin hyung " Both of you stop bricking! He yelled at the two of us.

" 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆," we said again, Jin pointed at Taehyung and me to the kitchen as I let go of Yoongi's hand walking away.

" Jin hyung, there's no food" Taehyung yelled to the kitchen from the living room. Taehyung comes back to the living room " Great! I'm taking Taehyung and Jimin with me to The grocery store" Jin hyung said pulling our arms.

" No, Jimin stays here," Yoongi said, pulling my arm back launching onto him as I look at him, wow it's he's something. " It's okay, Yoongi I'll be back," I said letting go of his hand.

" if you're not back in 35 minutes, Namjoon I'm killing your boyfriend," Yoongi said without consent Jin hyung turns around as he groans " Geez! give me more time than that I have to get more groceries and you wish you could kill me" he was going to boop his nose but he decided not to. " Not wishing, I will" I could tell that he was pissed off by my hyung. Maybe he did push his buttons a little too far Jin hyung replied with " Keep dreaming" Jin, Taehyung, and I left to go to the store as Jin hyung drives off but stops at the random location. He turns around towards us telling us the plan.

" Now that we escaped from them- as soon as he said that Taehyung started to have a panic attack a little and yelled back " Escaped?! Noo!! Drive me back now?! yelling in the car.

I said, " Could you drive me back too..." The whole car just went silent. " I thought you guys wanted to be saved? what happens? Jin hyung said like appreciate how he did come out here to save us but now that I kind of think about it is a little bit more.

Taehyung said first " I did at first they kidnapped me but that was before I met Jungkook..." hide his face by blushing Jin hyung looks at me next " I did too but Yoongi does care about me a lot and I'm starting to have feelings for him..." I said it's avoiding eye contact with Jin hyung but try not to blush.

" Fine, I'll take you guys back- I cut him off " But what about the grocery store cause I'm hungry" he ruffles my hair while smiling.

A/N: Did you enjoy this?