『 15 』

TAEHYUNG POV

Touching Jimin's shoulder still talking to him in the printer room. " Their mafia leader is your boss" Renior ( aka Taehyung ) tells Jimin this because he knows that they'll probably kill him, later on. " My boss... Is very similar to the mafia leader, which would explain why was he at Sungwoon's house with all those people..." Jimin caresses his chin thinking.

" That's because that is him, Jimin do you believe me? Now?" We become quiet once I heard Jungkook calling for us. JIMIN & RENIOR... Where are you? I whispered to Jimin lets pretend to talk about something else while starting up the printer. He agreed

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was starting to hear from the printer room as lean closer to the room hearing Renior and Jimin walking about their favourite food. Once I opened the door " Renoir? And Jimin... What you are guys doing?" I stood there looking confused as they both turned around.

" Uh renting off papers," Renior said casually not trying to sound sis. He stretched out his arm as he moves his hand closer to the back of his head itching it. "Oh... Why was the door close" I said, coming back with a bucket of fire as Jimin comes in with a cover " It was open, I guess the door closed by itself" nice save.

" Mm... I guess but.. While the boss was looking for both of you" I said leaving the printer room heading back to Yoongi.

" Oh" " We're coming," Jimin and Renior said while they're following me. I stepped out of the room heading back as I see Yoongi walking back n forward. " Yoongi chill I found them," I noticed that the boss was walking back n forward.

" Good, we're are they-" he was cut off by Jimin and Renior talking, laughter as for Yoongi wasn't too happy about it.

Once their face met up with Yoongi strict face " Renior come to my office" Renior face change as he drops the box smile even though he's so cute. " See you Jimin and Jungkook"

𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Yoongi and Renoir make to Yoongi's office. Renoir walks in last wondering what he will say as Yoongi turns around. " Why in the hell did you pull Jimin away?!" Yoongi yelled at him while putting his hands on his waist.

" Pulled? Ah... You got mixed up, my button got stuck in Jimin's coat without me noticing until Jimin said something." Renior said all nonchalant

" Renior if you God damn lying to me I swear" Yoongi runs his hands through his fluffy hair.

" I'm not" " Okay, leave"

A/N: How was it? Good, thank youYou: I didn't leave a comment A/N: crys*You: Leave in generally the roomA/N: Did you enjoy this little skit?

You: I didn't leave a comment
A/N: crys*
You: Leave in generally the room
A/N: Did you enjoy this little skit?