『 4 』

HOSEOK POV
5:00 am

I was sound asleep when suddenly I hear 'ringing' in my ears. Who the hell is waking me at this hour as I groaned turning towards my phone picking up the phone "Hello? Who is this? I said as I find myself back to sleep.

" Hoseok..? Did you forget-" I cut off that person from talking " FUCKING JUNG HOSEOK!? ARE YOU FALLING ASLEEP-" Yoongi said as he was cut off again.

" YOONGI HYUNG!?!!" I said jumping out of my bed as my eyes widened " STOP FUCKIN INTERRUPTING ME" Yoongi reply by yelling on the phone.

" Sorry, Yoongi hyung but why did you call at 5:00 am? And why is this important? I reply to him with a confusing look.

" The mission, HOSEOK!" Yoongi said as he sighs... " Hoseok did you get the fake ID's?" Yoongi, everything went silent. A sec pass by of just silence " Hoseok, What have you been doing?" Yoongi replied clenching his fist.

" Yoongi, I haven't done it but I will also why can't Jungkook or Namjoon help me out?" I said suddenly Yoongi throat has become dry as coughs through the phone.

" Yoongi is there something your not telling me?" I said " Hoseok, you ask too m-many questions t- today" Yoongi, started getting nervous as he was stuttering.

" What has Jungkook been doing?" I said " I don't know either do care Hoseok if you want to know then ask him your damn self" Yoongi replied

" It's okay Hoseok, Namjoon will help out with the mission" Yoongi as he was about to call him I cut him off.

" Why not Jungkook? You never let Namjoon do a mission with me?" I say as I itchy my back of my head on why now? " Yoongi why all of the sudden?" I asked Yoongi Hyung.

"Hoseok, something came up with Jungkook, and so could you stop worrying okay!" Yoongi reply with a rude attitude. I was throw off by Yoongi annoying personality as I rolled my eyes. " Hoseok did you roll your eyes?" Yoongi said " No!" I said without hesitation " Okay" Yoongi Hyung reply as he hangs up the phone. How does know was rolling my eyes we were on the phone????

NAMJOON's POV
6:05 am

" You need something Yoongi??" looking confusing "Namjoon, I need you to help out Hoseok with the mission" He replied putting his hands together looking at me.

" Okay, what kind of mission?" I said " This guy name Park Jimin as to pay for what he has done to me but... Don't kill him let's observed while he suffers" Yoongi smirks.

" Okay... I'll be heading over Hoseok place then," I said awkwardly as I walked out the door thinking what it is Yoongi planning. I head over to Hoseok place.

3rd Person

Hoseok and Namjoon were almost finished with fake ID's, hacking Jimin's manager through messages. After Hoseok was doing the final analyzing the finished mission, Namjoon was bust texting Jimin's boss what happened today, and how Jimin's completely rude to me. As the manager replies back with an angry reply back.

 " Park Jimin!!? Are you it was him?" he said as he was so confused but frustrated why Jimin would do that.

Namjoon replied back " Yes! I have the video to prove". After showing him the edited video clearly, he replies back.

" Thank you! Sir this information, I will sort this out but I hope we won't any problems" he said, while Namjoon was thinking if he said more frustrated or it was trying to calm himself in ways. Namjoon and Hoseok were done, Namjoon was curious more than ever, and he said Hoseok.

" Hoseok? What is Yoongi plan? With all of this? Namjoon said calmly confusing towards Hoseok as Hoseok turns and shrugged his shoulders.

" Joon... Do you think Yoongi might have a crush on this guy? Hoseok while biting his lower lip a bit

" I don't think so... but the only crush he had was you... I mean it could be possible" Namjoon said laughing a bit while touching his shoulder. Hoseok flinched as he looks at Namjoon's hand from the corner of his eye. Namjoon laughs while taking his hand off of Hoseok.

" Sorry Hobi," Namjoon said as it gets awkwardly silicenes

" I-it's fine Joon" Hoseok, showing a bright smiles

" It's getting pretty late, so... bye Hoseok" Namjoon waved to Hoseok as he leaving his place.

I'm trying to make them long enough but... Myneckgetnackcrampevertime
I hope you enjoyed it, it's okay if you didn't  BYE!