『 17 』

JIMIN POV

I was heading off to work when I got there I didn't see Tae and I got a little worried that maybe... Tae did die would if he did no! Don't think that way... I bit my lower lip looking like a lost puppy as I took my seat. " Jimin is there something wrong?" Hoseok asked " I'm fine" I kept looking at my desk.

" Jimin, are you sure?" I appreciate that Hoseok was worried but I really hope Tae comes today, he has too right? "You keep staring at Renior seat, did you and Renior become close?" Hoseok asked

" No... it's just he's been, my middle school friend..." I said, " You and Renior are good friends?! Hoseok stood up as everyone looked at him crazy, he apologised to everyone for being loud.

" But you guys greeted each other yesterday for the first time" Hoseok sat back down

" Well yeah, it's a workplace you can't say things like that- As I was about to finish what I was about to say our boss comes out of the office. Stood in front of everyone saying that we have a new person and they will be sitting next to me until Renior comes back.

"Park Sungwoon please come in," Yoongi said, I turn back around as my eyes widen to see his face. " HI, BEST FRIEND! Sungwoon waved at me as I avoid eye contact or any contact with him.

" Great... just fucking great" As I was about to pack up my stuff and leave the damn building. Sungwoon comes over and stops me. But gripping onto my wrists tightly I tried yanking off. " Would you quit yanking my arms are hurting me?Why did you come here? Having a tight grip on my wrist.

" I heard you were working so I decided to join you. This will be fun and make a hell even much better" Sungwoon said, " Why do you have to come to terrorize me?! I whispered to him trying to release my wrist.

" Jimin, I was just playing would come to sit and calm down" Has he yanks my arm to come to sit down.

" it's too bad your friend couldn't be here what's his name Renior or was it, Ta- I cut him off from finishing " Don't you dare say his name," I noticed that Sungwoon smirked at me.

" Taehyung" " That's it! I got up walking out of the building as Sungwoon fellows me. The door slams making everyone jump in their seats, Sungwoon slams me a wall gripping.

" Let go of me! "Jimin... I'm letting you know you can never get away from me I'm always by your side rather you want me or not. Don't forget I am the one hiding your story after all"

" I don't give a crap just leave him out of it" pushing him off of me " Oh, Tae- I cut him off again Seungwoon is pissing me off " Say his name again and I'll rip off your dick" I tried leaving but he pulled me back push me back to the wall hard, my wrist started turning red. "Could you let go of my wrist you're hurting me? Pulling my wrist back towards me but his grip " Fine" He lets go of me, letting me leave.

 "Could you let go of my wrist you're hurting me? Pulling my wrist back towards me but his grip " Fine" He lets go of me, letting me leave

A/N: It's been a while... Okay not really but it feels like it