The "Boy" Meets Takemitchy(Takemichi)

Start from the beginning

"I'll come too, (M/n)-chi" Mikey put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you're paying (M/n)-chi, then I'll tag along" Baji said.

"I can't keep paying for you all the time, Baji." He smiled/smirked at me. "What about the rest of you?"

"Sure" Mucho said.

"I can't tonight" Mitsuya replied. "Maybe some other time." I stared at him, giving him a face that read: Don't forget what you promised.

He got the message.

"Yeah, sure" Smiley answered. His brother Angry agreed to come along too.

"Pah?" I looked over at him.

"Nah, I'll have to pass this time (M/n)-chi." He was still upset with that happened. Who can blame the guy.

"I'll go (M/n)" Chifuyu said.

"Awesome." I looked at Hakkai and Sanzu. Hakkai told me he would pass. Sanzu on the other hand was going, since he's the one who drives Mucho around. "Fine, I guess Takashi and Hakkai will buy me dinner next time" I smiled.

"I don't think that's how that works, (M/n)-chi" Mitsuya laughed.

"It does in my book." I looked over at Mucho and realized something. "Wait, Mucho." He looked down at me. "Can I ride in the car?!"

"Didn't you drive your motorcycle here, (M/n)?" Mucho asked.

"So?" I looked at Sanzu.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure."

"Look, Haruchiyo said yes."

"You really want to leave your bike here?" Mucho asked.

I thought about this and realize that leaving it here was a bad idea. My bike was a birthday present Amaya and basically Mikey and Draken gave to me after all.

"Fine" I sighed.

"Maybe next time."

The few of us that were going to grab something to eat got ready to leave. As I walked, I spotted Takemichi and we locked eyes. For some reason he's pupils grew big and he had a weird expression on his face. It was like he just realize something. "Why the face?"

"That's right! Now it's all coming back to me" Takemichi thought as he watched me leave. A conversation him and Naoto had when he was in the present came back to him. It was something about a Toman member who kept a secret from the others, which eventually lead to some events that ultimately lead up to the possible disappearance of that member. That in turn caused even more problems later on. "I forgot most of the details though" Takemichi started.

"Takemichi?" Hina called his name and he lost his train of thought. Then another thought appeared about the reason why he came back, it was to save Draken from getting killed.

"I have to focus on why I came back here for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the burger joint and parked our bikes. "(M/n)-chi, you realize if a group of guys in gang outfits walked into this place, the cops are going to be called" Draken brought up.

"Don't worry, I had plan on going in myself, order the food, and bring it back out here" I told him as I started to take off my jacket. "I'm glad I wore a baggy shirt underneath my jacket" I thought, trying my jacket around my waist. I then held out my hand. "Money. Now." I heard some of them groan as they put whatever money they had on them in my hand. I looked down and counted what they gave me. "You guys realize this is enough to buy one burger and maybe half a nugget?" I let out a sigh. "You can take your money back." I gave them their money and turned around, walking into the burger joint.

I came back with two bags of food and sat it on the trunk of Mucho's car. I grabbed what I wanted out of the bag and told the guys to dig in. "I'll have to cut back on Takimaru's cat treats this week" I thought as I unwrapped my burger. I got ready to take a bite until I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked at my wrist get pulled towards someone and them raise it up so they could take a bite from my burger. "Mikey, you realize there's enough for everyone to have their own burger, right?"

"Yeah."

"So why did you take a bite from mine?"

"I felt like it." I gave the boy a deadpan expression and let out a sigh.

"I don't why I even bother to question him" I thought as I got ready to take a bite from my burger but stopped. Something I read in a manga came to mind about an indirect kiss. My face started to heat up and I flipped the burger to the other side where there was no Mikey bite. "I shouldn't even be thinking about something like that in the first place!" I scolded myself inside my head.

Draken stood next to the two of us and saw the interaction. Lately he's been noticing how some of my reactions towards certain things were strange to him. He wasn't judging me in the slightest. He was just thinking that the way I would react or act reminded him of Emma in a way. With that in mind, he remember the altercation between Mitsuya and I. He knew Mitsuya was lying about what happened. He also knew that I wouldn't tell him the truth about what happened either.

"Hello? Earth to Draken?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Yeah, (M/n)-chi?"

"I said I was going to head home now."

"Oh. Well, see ya later."

"See ya." I walked over to my bike and sat down, starting up the engine. The guys watched me slowly leave the parking lot.

"(M/n)-chi really does drive slow, doesn't he?" Smiley asked.

"He's just trying to be safe" Angry replied.

"He's always drove that slow since he got his bike" Baji commented. "Right, Mikey?"

"Yeah."