Chapter 28

ATHENA

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I opened my eyes and what greeted me was Leo's little juju. My eyes widened and I looked back at the man that was sleeping peacefully.

Oh, Yeah. We sealed the bond last time, A blush crept onto my face, Remembering what happened last night. That was.. Intense. I didn't even say goodbye to my Virginity.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened, Making me shriek loudly, Also causing Leo to sit up.

"Oh shit!" The man in the door cursed and turned around. I took the covers and covered our exposed body.

"What the fvck, Neo!?" Leo shouted at Neo while glaring at his back. He hugged me tight and tried to calm me down.

"I didn't expect to see something.. Different.." He said, it was obvious that he was ashamed, By just his tone.

"Of course you didn't expect that in a Bedroom with a couple sleeping together. And you didn't even knock." Leo said angrily. I was blushing so hard and hid my face on Leo's chest.

"I'm sorry, Brother." Neo apologize.

"Get out, Now!" Leo ordered, I think in his Alpha tone because his voice became a different one.

I've red on the book that the Alpha tone is different than the Person's original voice because it was actually the Alpha's wolf who was speaking.

Neo Immediately walked away, Closing the door behind him. That's when I peaked from Leo's chest and sighed when Neo was no longer there.

"You didn't have to be so harsh on him." I scolded him, He just shrugged and gave me huge grin. But he wasn't exactly looking at me.

I gave him a slapped in the chest. "Eyes up here, Mister!" I said. He just smirked at me before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I felt my cheeks heating up after that.

"Let's get ready. Want to shower together?" He asked, Moving his face closer to mine while I just kept on blushing.

"I.. uh.." I stuttered.

"Come on, Athena. I've seen every inch of your body already." He said. I felt my cheeks blushing harder if that's even possible.

"F.. fine! But just shower, Nothing else!" I said with a glare. He nodded at me Innocently before getting out the bed.

I squealed when I saw his whole naked body and I covered my eyes with my hands.

"You should get used to it." He said before chuckling. Before I could remove my hands from my face and speak, I was carried off of the bed.

Leo took me in his arms and started to walk towards the attached bathroom. I just stared at his handsome face until we got inside.

After a few minutes of showering, We got out of the Bathroom and began to wear our clothes.

I wore a Purple dress this time and a black sandals, I let my hair down and pose on the mirror like I always do.

"Beautiful as always," I heard Leo say behind me while looking at me with those gentle and loving eyes. I gave him a sweet smile and looked at what he was wearing.

As Usual, He was wearing his black shirt and black pants. This guy must really love black. His hair was also messy as always. He looked hot.

"You're drooling, baby." He said, Hugging my waist. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't help it when I have a hot mate." I said, He laughed and the Vibration inside his chest was like music to my ears.

"Such a confident tongue." He replied with a smile. I gave him a wink before walking out of the Walk-in closet.

"Come on," He said, Pulling me out.

"Where?" I asked him with a confused expression.

"Remember when I told you that I am taking you somewhere today?" He asked me and my lips formed an 'O' when I remembered that talk.

I just let him drag me outside the pack and he was heading into a certain place, Crossing a few more pack houses.

We went inside a Pack house and stopped in-front of a door with two warriors guarding it.

"Prince Leo, Lady Athena." The Warriors greeted with a low bow before looking up again. I just smiled at them.

"Open the doors," My Mate ordered and the two Warriors of course obeyed him and opened the door of the room.

Inside was a little dark and I can see.. Metal? I glanced at Leo and saw that he was still composed.

We stepped inside and the metallic smell of blood hit my nose that made me freeze. I looked back at Leo before asking.

"Is this a Dungeon?" I asked him, Petrified. He looked at me and nodded before kissing my forehead.

He told me once that the Dungeon of Werewolves are full of Nasty and bad Rogues.

"Don't worry. I'm here." He said, Snaking his arms around my waist. I nodded with a smile. I trust him in everything.

We were walking through every cells that was guarded by each warriors and in every cells, I can see some dirty people inside. They were snarling and growling at us or just giving us a death glare.

We stopped just outside of a cell and I saw a guy who was just seating on the ground while tracing things on it.

"Open the cell," I heard my Mate order to the warrior in-charge of the cell and I looked at him with widened eyes. He gave me a reassuring smile, Making me calm down a bit. And besides, The man was not growling or giving us angry and death glares.

The Man looked up at us, and when he saw my Mate, His face was Immediately plastered with a terrified look and he stood up quickly, Bowing his head.

"Your highness." He greeted, His head still bowed. My Nervousness lessen when I realized that he isn't going to attack us.

"He is one of the rogues that was working with Ken, But he told me the truth and he even Apologized and begged for my mercy so I decided to spare him for now until you decide the best Punishment for him," Leo explained, And I can see the guy's body was shaking in fear after hearing what Leo had said. "Or if we should let him enter the pack." He added.

The Guy Immediately looked up with a shock expression, But I can see hope in his eyes. I observed him some more, trying to see if he can be trusted.

"Can I know why you did those things?" I asked the Man, His gaze fell on me and his eyes Immediately turned into a guilty expression.

"I needed the money that Ken Elthon offered, I didn't want to hurt innocent wolves but I just needed the money." He replied, His voice was sour.

"Why do you need it and how did you become a rogue?" I asked him once again. He was quiet for a few seconds before sighing and staring straight at us.

"I was an Omega and was treated badly by the Alpha, All Omegas were treated badly but I was the one who got it the worse. So I.. ran away. And I knew that I can't journey inside the forest for too long because I might cross on another pack's borders and will think I'm a threat so I walked out of the Forest and became homeless. But Ken found me and offered me a Job. It was 1 Million and I couldn't deny it. I needed it." He said, His voice cracking. I can see that he was holding his tears because it was watery.

"Let's make him a Pack member, Leo." I said to my Mate and turned my gaze towards him.