Chapter 11

NARRATOR

"Are you okay?" Leo asked her as soon as he closed the door of his room. Athena looked at him before nodding her head.

Leo frowned. He is sure that something is bothering her, But what? She is his Mate, and it is his duty to help her with her problems and remove whatever is bothering her.

He took her hands in his and kissed it.

"Athena, You are my Mate. I know something is bothering you, What is it?" He asked again, While caressing the back of her hand.

She looked at his eyes, Wondering if she should ask him. All she knew about Mates is that they are meant and destined to be together. But what else does it mean? She took a deep breath.

"What are your Complaints about Mr. Elthon? Are you Enemies? Is he a Werewolf?" She asked him, He gazed at her for a few seconds before speaking.

"You know him?" He asked, She just nodded slowly and he sighed.

"He is my Mother's Ex mate. Now, He is targeting us maybe for revenge. Why do you know him? How do you know him?" He asked her. She licked her lips before talking.

ATHENA

"His Son is my Ex." I said and I heard him growl which startled me. He looked at me Apologetically before giving me a hug.

"You don't love him anymore, Right?" He asked me readily. Hearing his question made me laugh so hard.

"Love him? I despise him. I hate Men like him. They don't care about a woman's feelings." I said Disdainfully. How could I still love him after everything? That's so Ridiculous! I won't face my future if I let my self get fooled by him again.

Leo smiled while looking at me Proudly and there was a loving gaze in his eyes. I cleared my throat and he chuckled.

"Come on, You can sleep with me." He said, I gave him a warning glare and he raised both of his hands in Surrender.

"Calm down, Wild Flower. I'm not gonna touch you until you let me, Okay?" He said, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I promise." I just nodded and walked towards his big bed.

I sat on it and he sat beside me. My eyes were following him like a hawk. He looked at me for a few seconds before he burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked him with a frown.

"Come on, Athena. I won't touch you, You can relax. But I might kiss you—" He didn't finish his sentence because I threw him my Blue flat sandal I was wearing.

I got another loud laughed from him. I pouted and looked at him grudgingly. He smiled at me sweetly which made my heart Thump. What's happening to me this days?

"Okay, Darling. I really won't touch you or even kiss you, Alright? But.. Can I hug you Instead? I won't do anything, Just.. Cuddle." He said while looking at me expectantly. I bit my lip.

How could he be this Handsome? It is really obviously that he is not a Normal Person. No one can be as Handsome and breath-taking as him.

I just nodded while a blush crept onto my face. I never cuddle anyone, No. Not even with my Parents, They are too Busy. And no way did I hug Kiel. We only hold hands but no other more. But now, I'm letting someone else hug me.

A big smile crept onto his face and he Immediately hugged me. My hands Instinctively wrapped themselves around his back.

I felt something I never felt towards Kiel before. Is this what they call True Love? Or is it just the Mate bond? But I'm just a normal human. How could the bond effect me that much? I do have a night vision but it might just be a Normal gift.

Me and Leo are now laying on the Bed while playing Q&A. It is super fun to talk with him.

"Now, What's your biggest fear or your Phobia?" He asked me, I bit my lip before speaking.

"Clowns," I answered while looking at the ceiling.

"Can't blame you, They're creepy." He replied with a dissatisfied look on his face.

"You have Phobias on clowns too?" I asked him with Curiosity. He shook his head as a No.

"I don't. I just don't like them." He replied while looking at me with a smile.

"Then what is your Phobia?" I asked him. I saw him smile sheepishly.

"You, My Phobia is losing you." He replied and my face became hot.

"Stop kidding around, What is your pho—" I was cut off by his finger that was pressed on my lips.

"My Phobia is indeed losing you, Athena. Ever since you left Europe I realized how much it scared me thinking that.. you will never come back. I always wait for you everyday at the back of your house while sitting on the Apple tree. I can't stop the fear that always visit my heart when thinking of things that might happen to you without me to protect you. My fear of not seeing you again, Of you finding someone else. Of you not coming back. Or you, Marrying someone that isn't.. me." His voice cracked at the last sentence. He was looking deep into my eyes and his hand went towards my cheek, Caressing it.

"Losing you is what scares me the most." He said, Resting his hand on my cheek.

My eyes became misty and I bit my lip while looking at him. I held his hand that was resting on my cheek and caressed it with my thumb.

"I'm sorry. I really am." I whispered. If I was him, I don't know if I could wait that long. Who knows what will happen for that many years.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead slowly and I closed my eyes. After kissing my forehead, He looked at me for a few seconds before speaking.

"It's okay, The most important thing is your here now. At least my wait was worth it." He replied with a slight smile on his face.

I smiled back at him. If I could turn back time, I would have come home sooner and just study here when I was in Highschool while my parents work abroad.

I admit that I did have a Crush on him when I was a kid. I even asked him to marry me when he gave me an Apple. That thought alone made me blush.

"Let's sleep." Leo said, Turning off the lamp and hugging me back tightly. I cuddle with him and closed my eyes to sleep.