Chapter 26

LEO

I went inside the Bedroom and saw Athena already awake. She was reading a book. I don't think she even noticed me. She looked too engrossed in what she was reading that she didn't even look up to looked at me.

I smiled and peaked on the book Title. Werewolves? She was reading the Characteristics of Werewolves and everything about us. One more thing I needed to read when I was a child.

"Darling?" I called her, She Immediately closed the book and looked at me.

"Enjoyed what you were reading?" I asked her, She gazed at the book before standing up and putting it on the shelf. I was just staring patiently at her.

"It said that werewolves are not affected by Silver. But why now?" She asked with a confused expression. I was quiet for a few seconds before opening my mouth to speak.

"Only pure werewolves are not affected with Silver. Some werewolves have already breed with Lycan, Vampires, Witches or other creatures, humans are an exception. Only those who have a pure werewolf blood can play and hold Silvers freely. Even us Royalties are not Pure Werewolves. Some of our Ancestors were mated with either a Lycan, Vampire and a Witch." I explained to her.

"Oh.. Will werewolves really be affected with Silver forever?" She asked me. I thought about it at first.

"Nothing is Impossible in this world Athena. Maybe not, Maybe the blood of werewolves will be able to fight the other cells and give their body full immunity in Silver. But for now, Silver is still our enemy." I answered her. "It's just up for the Moon Goddess." I added.

"Oh.." That's what she only said before sitting back on the Bed.

"Come on, Your parents are waiting in the Private living room." I told her with a smile. She looked at me with a shock expression. She blinked a few times before speaking.

"Are you serious?" She asked me, Standing up from the bed. I nodded at her. In an instant, She was already running at the hallways. She was too fast, I didn't even notice her in time.

I ran after her towards the Private living room, Then I saw her open the door as she stopped on her place. I also stopped running and walked to her side.

"Mo..Mom? Dad?" She asked with teary eyes while looking at the shocked couple that was together with my shocked parents. I tried not to laugh by what they looked like right now.

ATHENA

I saw my Parents smile at me and I Immediately ran to them before falling into their arms.

"What.. are you doing here?" I asked them teary eyed. They gave me a sweet smile and my mother held my right cheek.

"Why, We're here to apologize because of what happened last time." My mother said while caressing my cheek. A smile crept onto my lips as I hugged them once again.

I sat on the other couch with Leo in the middle, While my Parents were sitting on the long couch in the right and Leo's Parents in the left couch.

"So our daughter is going to be Queen, Huh?" My Father asked playfully. I blushed and glanced at Leo. Leo nodded and let go of my hand before snaking his arms on my waist.

"Yes, She's going to be my queen." Leo said, Giving my a loving looked. I smiled widely.

"So, Alyvia and Raiden said that your Coronation and wedding will be next week." Mother said with a big smile.

LEO

I felt Athena freeze on the spot after hearing that sentence. I looked at my Parents and they just smiled at me before speaking.