Chapter 25

LEO

"We know Son, But we are different people." My Mother said with a sweet smile and placed both of her hands on my cheeks. "But what I do know is.. A True Parent who really care and love his or her Children will never turn their backs against them. Because true parents could never endure the hate for their Child, But instead, Love will always lead." My mother said softly before walking away.

My Father looked at me and tapped on my Shoulder.

"Your Mother is right, So if her Parents still care for her, They'll do everything to bring her back and Apologize. That are true parents. And we are all not the same. Not all Parents are the same, Leo. Don't let your pride take over." My Father said and smiled at me before following my Mother.

I thought deeply about what my Parents had said. I think I have to go for a run to clear my mind. I took a paper and wrote a note for Athena.

I kissed her forehead before walking towards the Balcony, Jumped on it and Shifted into my wolf, Leonel. I landed swifly on the ground and started to run wherever it is.

I Memorize everything inside the forest so even if I go really far away, I still know how to go back. I don't have a Problem if I cross another Pack's borders, Because our Royal Blood is already declared and Wolves can Smell it.

I stopped just beside a tree and laid on the Grass. My air twitched when I heard two familiar voices of a Man and a woman.

Leonel jolted up, Sniffing the air. I was just sitting on the back, Letting Leonel do everything since I am in his form.

"It's Athena's Parents." Leonel told me. That caught my attention and I looked around.

"Please give me full control, Leonel." I told him and he nodded before drifting at the back and I went to the front and control Leonel's body.

I focused on the voices and followed it. I hid behind a bush and peaked on the Man and Woman that was shouting Mine and Athena's name. They looked guilty.

I Jumped up from the bush and confronted them. They stepped back in horror and Mr. Elenore picked up a stick from the ground since there are alot of tree trunks that fell to the ground today.

"S-stay away from us." He said, While pointing the stick at me. I huffed and changed into my human form but the fur was still attached to my body since I'm naked and I don't want them to see my Beautiful body naked. But my head is my Human head of course.

"Le..Leo?" Mr. Elenore asked, putting the stick down. They seemed to calm down a little.

"Why are you shouting both me and Athena's name?" I asked grudgingly, Putting a frown on my face.

Athena's Father looked at me with a Guilty and Apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry that we accused you of lying. It's just.. hard to believe that creatures like you guys exist. I mean.. There are no werewolf attacks or sightings anywhere." He said, Letting go of the stick and looking at me with teary eyes.

"Werewolves do not attack humans for no reason. Even rogues don't do that unless they are very hungry. Only few wolves do that, But we werewolves also have human blood and human mind. So why would we attack humans for no reason at all?" I asked them. "Besides, We don't show ourselves to human society because we also don't like to give trouble. We only want to live in peace." I said.

They just looked at me guiltily. I stared at them for a few seconds before sighing.

"You guys are deep in the forest already. You don't have extraordinary speed to go back to your house. It might take you 1 or 2 hours until you arrive home, Because you guys look tired. I'll take you to the Pack house and you can talk with my Parents until Athena wakes up and gets to know about you." I told them. They are my mate's parents after all. And when I saw them looking for me and Athena, My Father and Mother's words clinked in my mind and I knew they care and love Athena.

"Thank you," I heard her Mother speak.

I looked back and realized that the pack house is also a few miles away. Werewolves, Me and Athena have extraordinary speed and we can also fly but her parents don't and can't.

I summoned the wind Element and raised them from the ground. I heard them gasp and Athena's mom squealed a little.

"Let's go," I said before flying towards the pack house with Athena's parents that was carried by the wind.

Since I am in my Lycan form, I can still use my powers but it will also drain my Energy so I have to be fast. If only I could turn into a full human then I can use it freely, But no way am I gonna fly naked. Can you even Imagine that?

I landed gracefully just in-front of the Pack house and carefully placed Mr. And Mrs. Elenore on the ground. The pack was looking at them Curiously.

"You can go back to do your assigned works. Please ignore us, Even me for today." I said. And a few seconds later, Everyone was now doing their Job as if nothing happened.

I led the couple towards the private living room and opened the big door. I saw my Parents watching a movie on the tv while eating popcorn.

"Mom, Dad." I said before they could even kiss in-front of us. They looked at me, Startled. But their gaze soon fell on the two couples at my back.

"Uhm, These are Athena's Parents. Mr. And Mrs. Elenore." I Introduced them to my Parents. Mom and Dad looked at each other before standing up.

"Nice to meet you," My Mother greeted with a sweet smile, Pushing me aside. I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh, uh.. Nice to meet you too, Your Majesty?" Athena's Mother said awkwardly while looking at my Mother. A small grin appeared on my face, They still remembered that I'm a Prince.

My Mother laughed a little before looking at me, I just shrugged my shoulders. She looked back at the couple and gave a soft smile.

"You can call me, Alyvia. You're not a Werewolf after all. And besides, You're Athena's parents. So we are Family." My mother said before hugging Athena's Mother. I saw her freeze on the spot but still returned the hug to my Mother.

That's what I love about my Mother the most. Not only can she give you good advices, But she also have a good heart. Even if you are a Werewolf or not.

I walked away and gave them Privacy to do the Parent talk. Sure, I might do that with me and Athena's Future Son or Daughter when they find their Mates. Can't wait for that day to happen. The day me and Athena will have our own family.

Aww, My heart was melting while I was writing this. Well, I hope you enjoyed! Xx. 💜