Chapter 9

NARRATOR

"Today is very windy and fresh than last time, Isn't it Brother Leo?" The 10 year old girl asked while skipping Happily with her hands Entwined with the Young boy beside her.

"Hmm, Isn't today your birthday? You're 10 years old now, Huh?" The Young boy asked with a smile.

"Yes, Yes! Do you have a gift for me?" The little girl asked excitedly. Leo chuckled.

"Yes, I do. Follow me." Leo said, Tugging her behind. Athena smiled Excitedly. Suddenly, Beautiful and Colorful flowers appeared in-front of her.

"This is where I'll show you how I turn into a Wolf." Leo said while gazing at her lovingly. Athena's eyes sparkled when she heard it.

"Yes! Yes! Show me!" She exclaimed excitedly. Leo smiled before walking in-front of her, Just under the field of flowers.

Athena's eyes widened when she saw alot of hairs slowly growing out of his Body. After a few more seconds, A Black wolf was now standing in front of her.

The wind blew past her skin and his fur, Making it move and look more Beautiful. The black wolf just kept looking at her while she was slowly walking towards it.

"You are beautiful," Athena said absentmindedly while caressing his fur.

-

ATHENA

I woke up while breathing heavily, Was that just a dream? I looked around the room and I began to panic. This is not my room!

I quickly got out of the bed and stood up when I hissed in pain and I fell on the floor with a loud thud. The door opened almost Immediately and I saw a familiar person looking around worriedly.

As soon as our eyes met, I heard him sigh in relief and he started to walk towards me. I couldn't move, I was trying to remember where I met him-Oh gosh! He was the man sitting on the tree!

"Why are you so careless?" He said and took me in his arms, carrying me out of the floor and laying me on the Bed.

I soon remembered what happened. Wolves with Red eyes, The Black wolf that saved me, My dream. A tear fell from my left eye as soon as I remembered it. It was not a Dream, They were my Memories. They were my past.

"Are you.. Leo?"

-

KEN

"You useless Jerks! I told all of you to Distract him so the three could kidnap her!" I shouted at the Seventeen Rogues in-front of me.

"Sir, We did. It's just her smell is too strong that-" I didn't let him finish and banged my fist on the table.

"All of you! Get out! Now!" All of them Immediately ran to the door. I sat on my chair when they're finally gone.

I've been preparing for this for so many years. Now that I have so much money, I can hire alot of rogues. But damn it. They are still dumb.

I screamed and threw the vase from my table. The door Immediately opened and my Son walked in with a shock expression.

"Dad, What's happening? What did you do?" He asked when he saw the broken vase on the floor. I sighed and groaned in anger.

"Those Bastards failed their missions. Dumb jerks." I muttered, Banging my fist on the table again. My Son jumped in shock and spoke.

"They didn't get Athena?" My Son asked with a frown. I glared at him.

"Well, If you controlled your desires to date that love of yours then Athena wouldn't have broken up with you and left Canada. Now, We have to follow her in Europe but we still lost her." I scolded him with gritted teeth.

"But Dad-" I cut him off.

"Get out of here and call Alfred. I need his help." I ordered him and he nodded Obediently before getting out of the room and closing the door behind him.

-

ATHENA

Everything was quiet after the Question I had just asked him, When after a few moments he broke the Silence.

"Yes, I am Leo Blackburn." He replied, Tears started to fall from my eyes as the Flashback of the Memories we made came flashing back inside my head.

I thought it was just dreams, But no. It was all real. I thought It was just a Fantasy and will stay as a Fantasy, But instead it became a reality-No. It has always been a Reality, I just didn't believe it as I grow up.

I stared at his eyes and he stared back at mine.

-

He laid on the grass while looking at me and pointing his nose towards his back, As if telling me to sit.

I sat on it and he Immediately stood up while walking on the field of flowers. It was all so Magical. Suddenly, He began to run and Jump everywhere in the field.

I was laughing uncontrollably when he fell down, Causing me to fall with him. He licked my left cheek which made me pout. His fur was so soft while I was caressing it.

-

"Brother Leo, We are going to Canada tomorrow. You will wait for me, Right?" I asked him. He just stared at me for a few seconds before nodding slowly.

I was startled when he suddenly hugged me tight, I hugged him back. I then remembered something and broke the hug.

I took a Pendant on my pocket and placed it around his neck.

"Keep this, Then I will know if you are my Leo!" I said with a smile. He caressed my hair and then kissed my forehead.

"I'll treasure this, My little flower. Until we meet again."

-

My eyes landed at his neck and I saw a white string around it and the rest of the long string was hidden inside his shirt.

My hand instinctively held the string and saw the Pendant tied to it, And that's where I couldn't control my sobs. It is him. It's all true.

Without a Second thought, I hugged him tightly while soft sobs escaped my lips. It's my Leo.

I felt his hands wrapping themselves around my waist while soothing my back softly. It just made me cry harder. Thinking that he waited so long for me, But I ended up forgetting him.

I asked him to wait for me, But I was the one who didn't even come back for so many years. But he never gave up. He waited for me, He remembered me.

"Shh, Little Flower. It's alright. Calm down." He said softly, Comforting me. I closed my eyes tightly while hugging him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I only thought of you as a Dream, I'm sorry that I didn't come back for so many years. I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long. Leo, I'm sorry." That was all I could say while hugging him.

-

Finally, But it is not over yet. Get your Drinks and ice cream ready because you might not expect what's gonna happen next.

I think you already guessed who the Son was, Right? Coincidence? And who might be Alfred? Can you guess it? What is he? A Werewolf? Vampire? Wizard? Or just a Mere human?

The script I wrote for this is making me Excited.