Chapter 14

NARRATOR

"My wolf has a name though." Leo said while guiding Athena out of the forest while walking slowly.

"What's his name?" She asked with Curiosity.

"Leonel," He answered with a smile. Athena clapped her hands happily.

"You almost have the same name!" She exclaimed innocently. Leo just chuckled.

"Yes, Yes we do." He replied.

"Brother Leo?" The cute voice of the little girl made him look at her directly. She was looking down with a pout on her lips.

"Yes, Flower?" He asked softly while caressing her hair as he stopped walking and she did too.

"Will you protect me if some bad rogues attack me too? Or from some bad creatures you mentioned before?" She asked softly with a cute pout.

Leo smiled at her before kissing her forehead.

"Of course, I will. If they dare lay a hand on you— I will protect you and save you from them. No one can hurt my little flower." Athena looked at him with her misty eyes.

For Leo, Her eyes were like stars in the night. It was beautiful and glistening softly but brightly. Suddenly, Athena hugged him tight with a cute smile on her face.

"Thank you so much, You are the best Brother Leo! I love you so much!" The girl said, Making his heart thump so fast. 'I love you too, Princess. I love you so much.' He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, The Spirits heard the Exchange of Leo and Fenris the Wizard. His eyes became wide and worry was seen in his eyes. The Guardian was Kidnapped!

Who would have thought that just by getting out of the tree near the Pack Border, He would hear such bad news? He knew that he needs to report this to Father forest.

He Immediately flew past at the side of the pack borders and towards Father forest to report what he had just heard.

"Father forest, Guardian Athena got Kidnapped." He reported worriedly. The tree didn't glow and didn't respond for a few minutes which made him uneasy.

"Find and save her right now." Suddenly, The tree's loud order was heard throughout the forest. The spirit became nervous but nodded Immediately.

"Yes, Father Forest." Then the Spirit quickly took off to find the Guardian.

Meanwhile, At the Big Mansion inside an Abandoned forest. Athena was tied to a Metal pole with her hands at the Back. She looked around and realized that there's no way out.

Everything was metal, If only there was a chair. But still, She didn't train to use her powers on her mind. It was too hard for her, But at least she can still use her hands since the rope was tied on her wrist.

But sadly, There is nothing that is made of wood. Even a chair, There is nothing. It is all Metal. She could have used her powers to grow a plant and control it to free her. She sighed in defeat.

When the door slowly start to open, She began to panic but she knew that there's no way out. Her only choice was to face the Person behind the door.

When the door was fully opened, Her eyes widened at the two Men that appeared in front of her while smirking.

She gritted her teeth in anger. She wanted to rip those smirks from their faces. But most of all, She wants to rip off that plastic mask from the Man.

He has guts to act so Kind and Thoughtful when he is actually very able to even kidnapped her.

"Why do you look so Angry?" He asked before Chuckling darkly.

"You two-faced bastard!" Athena scream angrily, Her eyes was murderous but he just smiled evilly.

"Son, Watch her carefully." He ordered his son before going out of the room.

Athena stared darkly at the guy in-front of her. She hated his guts, She hate this guy.

"Miss me, Babe?" He asked her with a playful smile before laughing. She was looking at him like a hawk as he touched her hair and swirled it on his index finger.

Athena tried to move away from him but she didn't expect the next outcome. Kiel pulled her hair harshly and made her look at him while moving his face closer to her.

"Stop fucking struggling, You are already so disgusting to be that Bastard's mate." Kiel said angrily. Athena's eyes darkened. How dare he call her Mate a Bastard!?

He is fucking turning everything around! He is the Bastard! The Jerk! Not her mate.

"You are the Bastard, Not him you fucking—"

*PAK*

A tear steamed down from Athena's left eye after he slapped her. No one ever had the guts to slap her and now he is slapping her?

"Listen here, Bitch. Don't test my patience because I am gonna rip your hair off of that head of yours." He snapped angrily. She just glared at him but Kiel slapped her again, But Harder than the last time. "And don't even look at me like that." He added.

The door creaked open and a voice was heard inside the room.

"Kiel, Let her go now. It's time to give Alfred his price. All we need is a revenge from that fvcking Raiden and Alyvia. Let their Son suffer without a mate." Kiel lets Athena go but the sting was too Painful on her cheek.

Suddenly, Mr. Elthon took something out of his coat. Her eyes widened. 'What is he going to inject me with?' She thought, Fear was evident in her eyes while staring at the terrifying needle. Her Phobia of Needles which is called Trypanophobia started to kick in. She have a Phobia against Needles if not for clowns.

That's why her Parents never use needles whenever she needs it, They only use a Needle-Free Injector. He slowly walked towards her while holding the Syringe.

"NO! NO! NO PLEASE!" Athena pleaded but he still positioned it, When he was about to stick it on her Neck, She scream her lungs out before passing out. The Syringe didn't even have a chance to make a hole on her neck.

Both of the men were shock and astonished of the outcome. Turned out that she has an Intense fear of needles.

The Father and Son looked at each other before nodding and taking her out of the Pole. Kiel threw her on his Shoulder harshly and they headed out of the room.

Sorry if it's late, The Chapter that I was currently writing Disappeared so I went back to the beginning. Well I hope you enjoy this one. I didn't get to save the one I was writing earlier so yeah. I forgot about it and wrote something new.

Enjoy it my Stars! Xx. ❤️