Chapter 27

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

THIS IS AN ADULTERY CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE TOO INNOCENT AND DON'T WANT TO READ THIS, PLEASE DON'T. BUT I KNOW SOME OF YOU WILL STILL READ THIS, WELL— JUST READ ON YOUR OWN RISK. THANK YOU!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SKIP IF THERE IS ALREADY ANOTHER CHAPTER.

PLEASE EXCUSE ME IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES, I'M NOT GOOD IN THIS IN THIS THINGS.

NARRATOR

As soon as Leo smashed his lips against Athena, He flipped them over which made Leo hover above her.

He began to kiss down to her jaw, moving down to her neck and began to suck on the spot between her neck and shoulder.

Athena moaned in pleasure that Leo was giving her.

He let his canines out and bit on her neck, It was painful for Athena at first and she groaned in pain. After marking her, Leo licked on her neck and kissed the mark.

"Are you alright?" He asked and Athena just nodded. Leo took it as a cue to continue the mating process.

He trailed further down to her chest until he reached her stomach. He glanced at Athena before moving her shirt up until her chest.

He traced his lips, Starting in her stomach and moving it up until her big chest. He then started to suck on the nipple in her left boobs and Athena moaned in pleasure.

That made Leo more confident to mate her and he used his left hand to play on her other nipple.

Athena arched her back in pleasure and held onto the sheets. Leo wasn't satisfied and brought his hands to remove her shirt.

After it is fully removed, He kissed her on the lips Possessively while playing her nipples.

His other hand started to trail lower down until it reached the tip of her black pants and he pulled it down, Along with her panties.

Leo then began to trace his lips down to her neck and again, to her chest, stomach until her thighs.

He successfully removed her pants and panty and traced his lips in her abdomen.

He looked back at her before attacking her wet pussy that was waiting to be eaten. Athena gasped and then moaned because of the pleasure.

"Damn, Leo. Oh my god, That feels so good!" Athena moaned as she brought her hand on top of his head and held his hair.

Leo hardened because of what Athena said and couldn't control himself anymore as he started to savour her sweet taste.

A moan escaped both their lips, Both feeling pleasure at what is happening between them.

Athena moaned loudly before cumming in his mouth, He smiled at her after removing his face from her wet pussy.

He then removed his shirt, Exposing his six packs abs. Athena was just looking at him intently. He stood up from the bed and removing his pants and boxers.

Athena gasped when Leo's big dick sprung out after the Pants was removed.

"That.. that's so big! Would it fit?" Athena asked with a worried look. Leo let out a sexy chuckle before hovering above her.

"Trust me. It will, love." He said, Kissing her forehead before crashing his lips to hers once again.

He positioned himself and looked at Athena once again.

"Ready, Baby?" He asked her. Athena just nodded while biting her lip.

Without anymore Hesitation, Leo entered her, claiming her as his officially.

Athena moaned, It was painful for her at first. Leo didn't move for a few more seconds, giving Athena some time to adjust with his length.

Athena nodded, Giving her permission to move.

Leo began to move inside and out of her slowly, And after a few more seconds, his move began to move faster and faster until the slapping of their bodies were heard.

Their Moans and Groans with the Slapping of their bodies were the only things that was being heard inside the room.

"Fvck. You are so tight, Athena." Leo grunted while going inside and out of her wet cunt.

"Ah, Leo.. Faster hmm.." Athena moaned while hugging Leo tightly.

After a few more thrust, Leo felt Athena's walls tightening and he knew that she is going to cum.

"Cum for me, Baby." He whispered in her ear, Followed by a low growl. He was also going to cum already.

With one last thrust, They both came together, Their juices joining.

Leo fell back on the bed beside Athena and hugged her tightly. He covered them with the bed covers and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Finally, You're officially mine." Leo said, Hugging her tightly.

"I'm all yours, My King." She replied with full of tenderness in her voice, Hugging him back tightly.

Then they fell asleep while cuddling each other.

Finally, It's done! My hands are very cold right now. Damn, This story is very intense for me to write but it's good that it's finally done.

I hope your dirty minds enjoyed it! I gotta find some holy water now, Find yours too. Bye! Xx. 💜