NEVER DO THAT PLEASE...(VMINKOOK)

Start from the beginning

"I'm telling you, something is wrong with him," Jimin said, gripping Jungkook's hand tightly.

"Nothing is wrong with him, hyung. He's just trying to scare us, but it's not going to work on me," Jungkook said with a playful smirk.

Suddenly, Taehyung began to laugh like a psycho. Jimin, startled, stepped backwards while pulling Jungkook with him.

"H-Hyung!!? What's going on?" Jungkook asked, confused by Jimin's behavior. "He...he is possessed!!" Jimin said. "What?!" Jungkook exclaimed, his expression filled with shock. "You must be kidding me!"

"No, he was mumbling something about killing someone or..." Jimin tried to explain, but Jungkook looked at him with a disbelieving stare.

In the meantime, Taehyung lifted his head and began running towards them, screaming. Jimin pushed Jungkook, who was in front of him, causing him to fall to the ground. Taehyung pushed Jimin against the wall and started squeezing his neck. Jungkook's eyes widened as he witnessed the scene before him. He ran to Taehyung and attempted to release Jimin from his grip.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung. "Hyung, please let go of Jimin! You'll kill him! Please, let him go, please, hyung!" Jungkook started to panic. Jimin began to cough and struggle to catch his breath.

"Hyung, please, let him go!" Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs. Taehyung yanked his hand away forcefully, causing Jungkook to back away from them.

Jimin slowly lost his breath, his eyes beginning to blink. Taehyung released Jimin, who fell to the ground with a thud. Jungkook ran to Jimin, knelt down beside him, and started to shake him. "Hyung, wake up, please, hyung!!" But Jimin didn't respond. Jungkook placed his two fingers under Jimin's nose and gasped. Jimin was not breathing. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with watery eyes. "You killed him! You killed my Hyung!!" Jungkook shouted. Taehyung didn't say anything but picked up the knife from the nightstand near the fruit basket, glaring at it and then at his stomach with a strange look.

"No...." Jungkook screamed, but before he could stop him, Taehyung stabbed himself. Jungkook's eyes widened. He slowly crawled to approach Taehyung, who was lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

"Tae...hyung," Jungkook touched him with trembling hands and checked his breath, but he was not breathing.

His heart started to race fast. He slowly stood up and backed away but fell again, his chest feeling painful. He cried as he looked around the room, his hyungs were "dead". He couldn't understand what was going on around him. He stood up again and tried to run to get his phone. But his head felt dizzy as the air got stuck in his throat. His vision started to blur, and he couldn't see anything properly.

"I... can't... breathe."

He fell to the ground, hitting his head hard on the floor as he lost consciousness.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung and Jimin yelled with worried voices as they suddenly stood up and ran towards Jungkook. They kneeled down in front of him. Jimin held Jungkook in his arms and lifted his head onto his lap. "Kooki... hey... Kooki, please wake up," Taehyung said while gently slapping Jungkook's cheeks, but he didn't respond. "He... he is bleeding," Jimin said, tears starting to make their way from his eyes. "What?!" Taehyung exclaimed, now on the verge of tears. "Call 119, Tae... call them... hurry and change your shirt..." Jimin said, panicking. Taehyung nodded and went to call an ambulance.

Within minutes, paramedics were knocking on the door. Taehyung ran to open it and led them to Jungkook and Jimin.

"Please save him... please, he is our brother," Taehyung screamed at the paramedics through his sobs.