Chapter 3 - Black, White and Red

Hi! Sorry for the week-long update I was suppose to post this chapter like 4 days ago but stuff happened, if I don't post a chapter, it's probably bcz work got the best of me or my Wi-Fi got yeeted cuz I forgot to pay for it 😂😂😂 anyways enough about me, enjoy the chapter! ♡

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

(Y/n)'s POV:

I soon wake up to a feeling I know all too well. It was cold and dark. I couldn't move, I couldn't see. I was sitting on a chair inside what looked to be a pitch-black room. I tried to move my hands only to realize that they were tied behind my back.

A few more minutes pass before I hear a door slowly open in front of me as I hear footsteps slowly getting closer. Soon the lights flash open as I blink a couple of times to let my eyes adjust to the light.

I look up to see a well-dressed man with a bowler hat and a cane accompanied by a small girl holding a pink umbrella.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" The man says as he slowly walks towards me. I growl at him as I struggle to get free from my restraints.

He stops before pointing his cane at me as a smirk pops upon his face.

"A feisty one aren't ya?" He says, I hear his cane click as I smell a hint of dust in the air.

I stop struggling as I sit back and began to whimper.

"Well, at least you're smart enough to know who's in charge. Neo, if you please?" The man says. The girl in pink then quickly attaches a metallic collar around my neck, I wince as I feel the cold hard metal comes in contact with my skin.

A few more seconds pass before I feel the girl untie my restraints. Without a second thought, I quickly leap over to the man ready to kill him in an instant.

The man then smirks before pressing a button on a remote he was holding and before I could even reach him I immediately fall to the ground and shriek in pain as the collar begins to shock me. The man simply smiles as he towers above me before quickly kneeling down to my level.

"You like my little toy? A little friend made it for me. We were supposed to use this on any unruly White Fang members but unfortunately, we hadn't had a chance to use them..." The man sighs before quickly smiling again.

"I saw you're little fight with those little huntsmen in training and I have to say I think you'll make a fine addition to our little posse, don't you think?" The man says as I continue to struggle in pain.