Chapter 1 - NO.4105

It was cold and dark. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, I could only hear. Every day I heard muffled words being said in the background. They sounded so close yet so far at the same time. How long has it been like this? Days? Months? Years...? I couldn't tell. As time slowly passed by the voices became clearer and clearer, until finally...

After what felt like an eternity, I could finally open my eyes. As I slowly open my eyes I could see that I was in some sort of pod. My body was covered with tubes and cables coming out of who knows where. I then look up to see an old man outside of the pod looking at me. A few minutes pass before a door behind him opens and in walks a muscular man dressed in white.

"Ah, G-general! Welcome, I-I wasn't expecting you today." The old man stutters as he greets the man.

"Is she stable?" The man in white asks before looking at me.

"Y-yes, in fact, she's more stable than test Subject no.1098 and no.2006. She might be the one we've been waiting for!"

'W-what... Are they... Talking about...' I thought to myself as the muscular man walks up close to me.

He stares at me for a few seconds with an emotionless gaze before speaking

"I see... When will she be ready?" He asks in a monotone voice while not taking his eyes off me.

"S-she should be ready in 6 months general."

"I'll give you 3 months, have her ready by then." The muscular man says before walking away to the door.

"B-but sir, I-If we skip procedures t-then-"

The man stops walking before looking back and giving a cold stare to the old man.
"You. Have. 3 months." He says in a colder voice.

"Y-yes, sir!" The old man says before the other man leaves the room. The old man slowly turns to look at me before sighing as he pushes a button on the panel in front of him. Soon, I feel my consciousness start to fade as I go back to my deep slumber.

Smol time skip

Time quickly passes by as I slowly wake up from a loud irritating sound. I open my eyes to see flashing red lights and the same men I saw before. This time there was another person in the room. A woman dressed in white with snow-white hair and a sword in hand staring at me with a concerned look as the alarm just keeps getting louder.

 A woman dressed in white with snow-white hair and a sword in hand staring at me with a concerned look as the alarm just keeps getting louder