It's Halloween

(~Happy Halloween everyone~)
tw; cursing, blood mention, fake blood mention, horror movie mention, carrie mention, zombie mention, sexy halloween costume mention, cursing, spear mention, weaponry mention, historically inaccurate halloween costumes, injury mention, nose bleeds, nose bleed weapon, halloween parties tm, mentioned/implied alcohol, mentioned/implied underage drinking, fights, mentioned fights, magic fights, implied unstable magic, pumpkin carving mention, knife mention, allergy mention, probably more, then let me know what i missed

No One's POV

"Hey guys, did you get a weird text too?" Luna asked, holding up her phone to show the others the aforementioned text.

"Yeah, actually," Cassy said, looking at her phone. Luna put her phone back in her pocket. "'You're invited to Emily's Epic Halloween Bash today! No RSVP necessary, just bring food/drinks. Don't spike the drinks, I Will Know.' Kinda threatening and still somehow encouraging... 'No common allergens, I don't want to be sued, and label stuff too just in case.'"

"At least they care about the participants welfare."

"Heh, yeah. Anyway... 'The time the party will start is 5:30 PM, and the party will end at about ~12-3 AM. Depends on when the teachers crash it. Location: Dorm building 4, floor one common room.' ...Isn't that our dorm building?"

"At... least it's convenient if we go?" Lilith supplied.

"Right... Uh, 'It's a costume party, so please come in a costume. Anything works. From, Emily...' Oh, I'm so going to butcher this so badly... 'Stray-tia.'"

The four friends looked at each other. "I think... We should seriously consider going to that party," Luna finally said.

"I don't know, parties and large groups of people aren't usually my thing," Cassy said awkwardly.

"But Cassy," Sky said, "think about the trolling we could do."

Cassy eyed Sky skeptically.

"I'll buy you that weird Reese's cereal you like."

"I'm sold."

The trio turned to look at Lilith. "I-I'm not sure... I'm still not sure how a lot of human's customs around Halloween work..." Lilith thought for a minute. "But, I suppose it couldn't be too harmful!"

"Hell yeah! Let's get ready, cause we only have three hours if we wanna show up fashionably late," Cassy said.

"Hey Cassy?" Luna stuck her head out from the closet. "Do you or Sky have like... a Roman or Greek spear of some sort? I want there to be only one part of my costume that's remotely historically accurate."

Cassy reached under her mattress, not looking up from the stockings she was hemming. She pulled out a traditional Greek spear with a shiny gold tip that was about the length of her arm. She handed it to Luna.

Luna took the spear after a second. "I'm not going to question how you hid that, or how you're reaching me from so far away. Thanks!" Luna disappeared back into the closet.

"Uhuh..."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"We've done it several times, don't worry!" Sky waved off Lilith's concern. Sky was standing in the bath tub wearing a fake prom crown, long white dress, and a corsage. Lilith and Luna were placing towels all over the bathroom floor and over the counters. Cassy was standing in the bathtub as well, wearing a plastic suit over her clothes and a cap over her hair, holding a large bucket full of fake blood.