Sick Days

(My brain: roman,you don't need to put too much work in the drawing, it's just supposed to be a quick and small doodle
Me: hhhhh art ideas go brrrrr)

Tw; illness mention, blood, coughing mention, implied/mentioned slender sickness, cold mention, blood mention, vomit mention. probably more, let me know what i missed

No One's POV

For the next few days, Lilith nor Luna mentioned Cassy's eye. They didn't know why her eye looked like the one in Luna's dream, and figured that they wouldn't like the answer. Other then that, nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary... Even though there were seeds of doubt and mistrust of Cassy planted in Lilith and Luna, now.

Lilith had decided to start studying for finals a little early, despite not feeling well; it was her way of destressing. Cassy was working on her film project, saying that she needed a little bit more video feed before she starts editing. Sky decided to go with her this time, claiming she was 'tired of them getting blood on the carpet'.

Lilith was struggling to focus, though. She didn't know why, it wasn't any of her normal reasons-like being hungry or being thirsty.  Luna suggested she take a shower to try and refocus. Lilith agreed that it was good idea, and so she did exactly that. While in the shower, she started coughing... A lot. After a moment, she did stop, but it was weird and her chest started to hurt cause of it.

Getting out of the shower was Lilith's least favorite part, it was always so much colder then it was when she was inside. But still, she got out anyway. Lilith quickly got dressed, and started braiding her hair.

One moment Lilith was humming quietly to herself, and the next she's coughing again, nearly doubled over and in pain. She didn't know how long she stood there coughing, but after a little while-a few minutes, maybe more, maybe less-the coughing stops. She stood there, catching her breath. She glanced down at the sink and nearly vomited.

The sink was covered in blood splatters. Dark red and red-brown splotches littered the once pristine off-white sink top. She turned the sink on to wash the blood out. Looking in the mirror, she could see blood on her face, slowly dipping down her chin.

Her eyes widened in horror. For a split second, she swore she saw Cassy in the mirror, grinning darkly. Her hair was darker, and covering the wrong eye, and the shirt colors where slightly wrong, but it was definately the same as Cassy's favorite shirt. It was undeniably Cassy. Lilith blinked and she was looking at herself in the mirror.

 "Woah," Luna said. "Lilith, you look terrible." Lilith wondered if Luna heard her in the bathroom. If she smelt any of the blood she tried her best to clean up.

"Do you wanna sit down-?" That was Sky. When did her and Cassy get back? That didn't matter. Lilith nodded and flopped down onto her bed.

"Wow, did you catch something? Like, a really bad cold?" Luna asked, sitting down by Lilith's bed to feel her forehead.

"Maybe..." Lilith mumbled into her pillow.

"Well, you don't have a fever... I think. So just get some sleep okay?"

"I think you should take a few days off school, so you can recover." It was the first thing Cassy said. "You might have gotten sick from stress, and we don't want you getting worse. So, a few days off until you feel well enough to go back."

Luna and Sky nodded. Lilith sighed, accepting the verdict. She was too tired to argue, all she wanted to do was sleep. She was tired, and had a migraine. She felt consciousness slip from her grasp, and welcomed the darkness that came with sleep.

"I'll take that as a 'yes', then," Sky said quietly. Cassy sighed, and reached over and flipped the lightswitch off. She hoped this would pass.

hhhhhhnnnn help my brain won't stop makING IDEAS FOR THIS, BUT I HAVE OTHER STORIES I NEED TO UPDATE, SOMEONE HELLLPPPP