NEWS!!!

News, news, I have news!!! And that was completely unnecessary. What am I an amateur... that being besides the point, hey my lovely readers and thank you soooo much for checking out my stories! No matter how unbearing, unreliable, unedited, full of chucky misspellings and anything else that can be considered wrong with it. I've loved the journey each and everyone of you have accompanied me on and I can only hope that you'll stick with me in the near future! 

Why Can't You Love Me will be taken down, down, down. That's right, Belle Mikaelson crazed adventure is going to be coming to a snipping end... but never fear because book 2, in all its messy glory, will just become one big collection with its first book! And that means no need to search for the continuation when it's already together. 

Now, you might be wondering how this is news, well me too. Considering that I've planned to do this for the last two years and have never gotten around to it. It means, also, that I will be reworking the messy work. 

There's a lot to be left desired with what I have. 

Now, my dear, lovely, amazing fellow readers and wattpaders who have stumbled across this sweet fanfiction, I have a question for you. 

As I slowly unpublish, republish, and update "Please Love Me" - Belle Mikaelson series of misfortune love; horrible tragedies; and killer siblings who really are out for blood - let me know what you'll think of videos (short, long, who knows) that show the experience that I'll be going through as I work to my bones to fix it. 

I'm curious to how many of you would glance at it (and maybe even stick around). 

To show an example and something I'm planning for the future: 

While I am figuring out the best way to begin the videos (just music? me talking? who knows) this is a rough idea of what the rewrite of my current fanfictions will look like as I guide you through the process. 

Why Can't You Love Me will be unpublished by the end of November! Be sure to let me know whatcha all think and I can't to see what the future holds!