Doding a swing from a third with a sword I grab its arm and chuck him towards the previous two who are just getting back up.

A fourth tries to punch me I jump over the punch and stomp its head caving its skull in killing it.

The fifth thrust its sword at me as I hit the flat of the sword sending it off course and punch it in the throat sending it on its back making it drop its sword, grabing its leg before it hits the ground I bring it over my head and slam it on the ground killing it.

Grabing the sword of the fifth that was on the ground I chuck it towards the two that were still on top of each other impaling them both.

Two without swords remain. One grabs me from behind as the other tries to punch me but I flip the one holding me over my shoulder causing it to get hit instead. Keeping my hold on its arm I use it as a weapon to assault the other killing both in the process.

Smiling looking around I notice theirs a sword on the ground. I walk over to it and pick it up.

"Never saw a sword like you, but I you feel right so you're a keeper

Holding my newly aquired sword I pick up the crystals dropped by the lizards.

I head to the fifth floor but dont encounter any monsters, I then decide to end the day and go back to the surface.

On my way to the surface I see a monster that looks like a rooster with fluffy yellow green feathers on the first floor. Our eyes meet as I crouch down and hold my hand out to it after laying my sword beside me.

Hesitantly the rooster monster approaches me. When its infront of me I pet its head which it leans into.

"You're a good birdy."

The rooster crows in response. It then poops something out before taking off at fast speeds.

Looking at where the rooster was I see a golden egg.

"huh...nifty."

Picking up the egg and putting it with the crystals I pick my sword up and continue to head out.

After on reaching the surface I head towards the guild to turn my crystals in heading back to the Hostess of Fertility keeping my golden egg.

When I reach the tavern I decide to ask Mama Mia about the bird I encountered.

"Hey Mama Mia I got a question about something I encountered in the dungeon."

Mama Mia:"Ask away kid."

"I encountered a rooster thing in the dungeon, it wasnt all that aggressive and really fast, what was it?"

Mama Mia: "What you saw was a Jack Bird, they drop a item called Jack Bird's Golden Egg its said to worth at least a million valis."