Chapter 14

Heather's POV-

"Will you do the honor of marrying me?" Liam asked me, a tear fell from my eye. I slowly nodded my head, "Yes." I quietly said, Liam's face brightened. He slipped the ring on my fourth finger, which also held my promise ring. Liam smiled at me, he grabbed my face and kissed me. It felt like he was sucking the life out of me, like he has been holding back the whole time. When he finally pulled away, I smiled at him. "Um... Liam I have to tell you something too..." He slowly noded, not knowing what it was. "Can I talk to him, alone guys?" I asked looking at the rest of the boys, they all nodded and walked out of the room.

I held Liam's hand, "Remember when I told you I wanted to start a family with you?" He nodded, "What about?" I sighed, "And remember when I told you I was on my period?" I asked shyly, he nodded. "Well I never was on my period... I actually missed it this month." I looked at my hands, Liam was just staring at me. "You mean you're pregnant... With my child?" I slowly nodded, "But if you don't want to be the father, I understand.." I said, he shook his head. "Are you kidding me? Heather, I'm going to be a father!" He said with happiness, I laughed at him. "Oh my god, I'm going to be a father." He smiled, "We need to tell the boys." He said getting up, "I was thinking we could tell everyone at dinner tonight?" I suggested, he nodded.

"I just can't believe I'm going to be a father..." He was still smiling like an idiot, he kissed my forehead and then my stomach. "Liam stop.." I pushed him away, he questioned me. "Why?" I shrugged, "I know I'm pregnant, but it's only a few days, maybe even a week. I'm just insecure about my body sometimes..." I looked at my stomach, Liam kissed me softly. "You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door, don't need make up to coverup... Being the way that you are is enough... Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell... You don't know oh-oh you don't know you're beautiful. And that's what makes you beautiful." His sanging ended, but his smile was plastered on his face. "Liam... We're going to be parents..." I weakly said, he smiled. "If it's a girl... Can we name her Lila?" he softly asked me. I nodded, "Of course..."

*later that night*

Liam's POV-

Tonight was when we told everyone about our baby we are going to have, I couldn't be anymore excited. And I was also very nervous, I was just all mixed up. I carried Heather up to our room, Harry moved her stuff into my room earlier today. He thought it was time for us to share a room. I set her on our bed, and sat next to her. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be out in like five minutes... Okay?" She told/asked me, I stood up with her. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked me, "Can I join you?" She sighed, "Just this once..." I kissed her softly. "That's funny, you think this will be the last time." She giggled and we both walked into the bathroom. I swiftly took off my shirt. Heather was hesitant, "Heather, why are you so insecure? I've seen you naked already..." She nodded, "It's different now... There's someone inside me. We're not all alone."

I chuckled, "Of course we're not alone, we have always had eachother and now we have a beautiful baby..." She smiled and kissed me. "Would it help, if I leave and then let you get it?" She nodded shyly, I kissed her and walked out of the bathroom. I stood outside the door, I heard the shower door open and close. "Can I come in?" I asked, "Yeah." I heard her say. I walked in and pulled off my jeans and boxers. I opened the shower door and walked in. Heather was standing under the running water, "Hi love..." I whispered in her ear, she smiled and turned around. "Hi baby..." She looked up at me, "Can you sing, please..." She said laying her head on my chest, I nodded. "Lately I've found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot. Cause up in my head I'm your boyfriend, but that's one thing you've already got..." She smiled and kissed me softly, "He drives too school every morning, while I walk alone in the rain. And kill me without any warning, if you took look in my brain... Would he say he's in L-O-V-E, well if it was me then I would, I would..." She smiled, "I love that song.." She said to me, "My favorite is Over Again..." She smiled and started to hum it, "I'll sing it to you later on, I promise." I kissed her temple, "Can' wait..."