𝟐 | 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

[AURORA]

A knock on the door awakes me and someone walks in.

"Aurora are you awake? Dinner is ready in 5 minutes" a familiar voice speaks. When I open my eyes, Lorenzo stood in front of me and I realise that this whole day wasn't just a dream.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute" I blabber half asleep.
„Hurry, everyone is already at the table" he says and than leaves.

I stand up and walk downstairs.

When I walk into the room everyone stops talking and watches me.

I break the silents.
"What?"

They all looked at me shocked but nobody awnsers.

This is annoying me.
I just walk to a free seat and sit down having enough of this awkwardness.

Than my 'father' speaks finally.
"Alright boys introduce yourself"
He commands while looking at me.

"My names Emiliano and I'm your youngest brother, I'm 18 by the way. I love you" he rants.

"Cool" I say in a cold voice.

"We have another Dante, wonderful" a boy says sarcastically.

"I'm Alessio by the way, and these too idiots are Alexander and Armando we are 20, we're triplets" he speaks with a little smile.

"Dante" the one boy at the end of the table grumbles.

"Don't mind him, he is always like that. I'm Emilio and the second oldest, im 22, good to have you back Bambina" he continues happily.

"You already know me, I'm Lorenzo, 24 and the oldest, this is your mother" he points to the women besides my father who was looking at me like I'm the second sock that she was searching for so long.

"Hey, princess" she says warmly and stands up to walk over to me.

When she raises her hand to hug me I flinch a little but hopefully nobody saw that.

I'm stiff for a few second until I awkwardly hug her back.

After that she walks back to her seat.

"hey? I guess? I'm Aurora" I introduce myself awkwardly but what are you expecting me to do?
To hug them and tell them how much I missed them?
definitely not. I don't know these people at all.

"Good to have you back. But now lets all eat" says my sperm donor.

"Not like we want you here" speaks the one, I think his name was Dante? Yeah the asshole.

"What's your problem?" I say a little aggressively.

"You. You just walk in here like you are a part of the family" he excuses me with an eye role.

"I didn't asked to be here? How about you shut u-" I begin to speak a little louder this time.

I was cut of by the loud voice of our father.

"Enough" he screamed.

"Dante say sorry, and Aurora we don't curse here on this table do you understand" he asks with a serious look on his face.

"Yeah.", me and Dante both say while looking at each other with a glare.

"Sorry." he gritted out.

With that I stand up and walk out but not before saying,
"I'm not hungry anymore I'm going to my room"

When I arrived in my room I lock the door and sit on my bathroom floor.
So much for my new 'family'.

⛔️TRIGGER WARNING⛔️
SELF-HARM

I take my blade out and begin to cut on my skin while tears rolled down my red cheeks, the pain long gone because the mental pain is far worse.

You're worthless

You're ugly

Nodody needs you

You should have died all these years ago.

Kill yourself already

You have nobody

Everyone hates you

Your family didn't even want you

You deserve this

After a few second of looking at the blood dropping from my arm I pack my blade away and sit on the floor for a few minutes just looking at my arms again.

I am worthless

Not even my family wants me

I know I said I didn't care and they are nothing to me but it still hurt.

that not even your family wants you.

I stand up and clean my bleeding arms.

⛔️TRIGGER WARNING ENDS HERE⛔️

I go into my bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed with my headphones in my ears just draw a little in my sketchbook.

I do that for an hour or two until someone knocks on the door and I walk to the door to unlock it. Its Alessio.

"Dad wants you in his office" he says casually. I just nod and follow him out of my room until we stand in front of a big black door. Alessio knocks and than we hear a 'come in'.

I walk inside and sit on the chair in front of the desk.

„I called you here to tell you a few rules that we have here is that okay" he asks. I again just nod.

„Rule 1: veribel answers, I don't like it when Someone just nods or shakes their head at me.
Rule 2: you tell us if you leave the house, and if you leave the house you will tell us where you go and when you will be back. It's for your own safety.
Rule 3: you have to keep up your grades, if not there will be consequences but I'm not really worried about your grades I saw your school records.
Rule 4: you are not aloud on the 4th floor.
rule 5: no drugs. Your not allowed  to drink much or smoke.
You are allowed to date, boys or girls, but you have to tell us and you have to introduce her/him to us, we have to approve of that person.
That was all do you have any questions?" he asks after a little break.

„no, they are all understandable" I say casually.
He sighs in relief.

„Tomorrow there will be old family friends of ours for dinner, just wanted to inform you" he tells me.

„Okay, That's fine"
After that there was a long silence and we just sit there.

„I'm sorry for what Dante said earlier, your welcome here and we love you, principessa" he says warmly.

„All fine" I tell him with a tinny smile that vanishes seconds later.

„We bought you something" he says and gave me a rather big bag.

In the bag was an iPhone 14 Pro max, AirPods, a MacBook and an adapter, because apple is too lazy to include it to the charger when you buy the phone.

„Thank you" I gratefully say and gave him a hug, because this shit is expensive. Why would they spend so much money on me?

Okay never mind they are rich,
But still I'm very grateful.

„Thank you again but I'm going to bed now, I'm tired" I yawn.

„Yeah sure, you had a long day, bambina" he wishes me a good night and gave me a kiss to my head.

"Goodnight" I say back.

With that I walk back to my room,
do my skincare routine and put on my pajamas.

The second my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

{𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}

16.11.2021- Tuesday
I HAVE COVID!?!???👾