𝟏 | 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘?

[𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀]

I have a free period so I'm currently outside of school for a smoke.

Without that cigaret I wouldn't even survive one class. These people have a habit of getting on my nerves.

I have a few more minutes until my next period starts.
I let out a heavy sigh, light out the cigaret and walk back into the school building.

I'm sitting in class, bored out of my mind, when principal Wilson aka Marc, makes an announcement.

"Aurora Romano please come to the principal office, I repeat Aurora Romano please come to the principal office, thank you" I roll my eyes.

After the announcement everyone turns in their chairs towards the back corner where Im sitting. I pack up my things and, with one last glare, turn around and walk out.

Turning around the corner, I stand in front of the door and, without knocking, walk in.

"Aurora", Mark says with a sympathetic look on his face while I make myself comfortable in the chair opposite of him.

"What?", I ask irritated, already done with this conversation.

Leaning back in the chair, he looks at me for a second before he speaks.

"The orphan informed me a few minutes ago about a few infos involving your family", he says, waiting for my reaction.

When I just stare at him blankly, not in the mood for jokes, he continues "they found a few of your relatives and informed them of you, they immediately made their way here and would love to take you in"

Okay, that. That left me speechless.

"I-"

He gestures to the back weher I hear a throat being cleared just yet.

Slowly turning around I come face-to-face with two man. One being maybe a few years older than me and the other looking like he's in his forty's.

"Ciao, bella" the older one speaks first.

Still being speechless I slowly turn around again, seeing Marc in front of me again.

"Who are they?", I whisper-yell like they aren't just a few feet away, probably being able to hear me.

How I didn't notice that they were sitting here when I walked in, I have no idea.

I hear a quite chuckle from behind me.

Side eye.

"These are your father and brother, Aurora", Mark says, pointing at them.

I sigh and turn around again. They both begin to smile again and stand up, walking towards me.

"It's so good to have you back, Tesoro. We are so relieved to have you back after all these years of searching", the old man caressed my cheek but I pull back, giving him a nasty glare.

Who does he think he is, touching me?

He looks slightly hurt but masks that up real fast.