"Is that my bathrobe?" I hear Elliott ask.

"No," Luther says with a mouth full of food.

"So are we done talking about the Dad or what?" Diego asks.

"Right, look, who cares what Dad shanked? He knows something about time travel," Five says.

"Um... Wait, why don't you just do your thing and, uh, time travel us out," Elliott asks.

"Anyone care to explain," Five asks as he stands up. I let go of him and sit in the chair next to his.

"First time he tried, he and Y/n got lost in the apocalypse," Luther says

"Second time, he ended up without hair on his balls," Diego says.

I laugh when Diego says that.

"Oh, and he also got him and Y/n stuck in their 16 year old bodies," Diego says.

"Last time I tried, I scattered my family and wife across three years in Dallas, Texas, possibly triggering a doomsday. Any more questions, Elliot?" Five asks

"Uh, no," Elliott says.

"You're missing the big picture. Dad is the ringleader of a sinister cabal that's planning to kill the president," Diego says.

"A cabal?" Luther asks.

"Ignore him Look, the way I see it, we only have one option," I say.

"Oh, yeah? And what's that?" Luther asks.

"It's time to get the Umbrella Academy back together."

"Hell, yeah. Family meeting," Diego says.

"Okay then, can one of you get Allison, please?" Luther asks,

"You two still a thing?" Diego asks.

Luther just stays silent.

"Do we need to talk?"

"No, she's married."

"Whoa. Dude, that's rough."

"I can handle it."

"We'll get her. Can you get Vanya without, uh, squeezing her to death?" Five asks Luther.

"I'll try."

"We will be back," Five says before he blinks us away.

We land outside of a very beautiful house. 

"How did you know where Allison live?," I ask as we walk up to the front door.

"Luther gave me her address."

"What part of Dallas are we in?" I ask.

"South Dallas."

"South?! That's like an hour away from Elliott's," I say.

"I know. We are gonna have to drive back," Five says.

When we get to the front door Five knocks on it. We stand in silence waiting for someone to open it. A few seconds later the door opens. I see... Klaus? What is he doing here? I could tell he was drunk because he had a flask in his hand.

"Oh hi, Five! What are you doing here?" Klaus asks.

Klaus tries to give Five a hug but he pushes him away.

"Nice to see you too," I say.

Klaus looks over to me and gasps.

"Y/N! Bestie! Long time no see! How are you?" Klaus asks as he hugs me.