"You have someone your fighting for don't you." I sigh. "I've hidden her far far away from this world. I just hope she's far enough."

"I never get to see her." She says as tears fill her eyes. "When I do I'm there for five minutes than I have to leave." Tears start streaming down her face. "I miss her so much."

Ezra has never ones showed any emotions or weakness, but right now emotions are flowing through her eyes. I always thought she was some overly confident, stuck up, little shit. But right now I look in her eyes and see nothing but self hatred. I have no idea what to do, so I just hold her and hope it helps. I hold her tightly as she cries in my arms.

"I'm sorry." She sobs. "You have work." She continues. "I'm the boss princess, I don't have to go in unless I want to." I respond.

"I want to go back to sleep." She says as I nod.

She goes on her side and faces me. "Can you stay?" She asks looking up at me. I nod and move closer to her. She hides her face in my chest as I wrap my arms around her.

"You can add a few hours to you're 50 hours." She laughs softly as I chuckle. "I'll keep that in mind." I respond as I kiss the top of her head.

I finally see what my mom sees.

——————————-Ezra's POV—————————

I don't know how long I've slept when I finally wake up.

My eyes open and I see Luca sound asleep with his arms wrapped around. 

I smile up at him. Why did I say he can add on a few hours to his 50 hours. Wait why did I cry in front of him. That was pathetic.

I roll over out of his arms. "Where are you going." He mumbles. "To change out of you're cloths. I want to eat." I say walking towards the door.

"Oh and, uh thank you for earlier." I smile softly. He just nods.

I turn around and walk out and run to my room.

I burst through my door and see five missed phone calls from Iris. Shit.

I call her back quickly.

"Where have you been, Lily really misses you." She exclaims. "Sorry I've been busy." I sigh. "With what." She asks. "I'm kidnapped Iris." I roll my eyes.

"Why are you out of breath?" She asks. "I just ran from Luca's room to my room." I answer. My eyes grow wide.

"LUCA VINCENZO'S ROOM?" She yells. "YOU GUYS FUCKED." She continues. "You lucky bitch."

"Just put Lily on the phone." I sigh.

"Momma." She exclaims. "I missed you, why didn't you answer?" She asks. "Did grandpa's men get you?" She says sadly.

"No baby they didn't, I've just been really busy. I'm sorry."

We talk for a few hours.

I hear walking in the hallway.

"Lil, I have to go someone's coming. I love you so much." I whisper. "Love you too momma." She giggles.

I hang up and quickly hide my phone and turn on the tv and change out of Luca's clothing and into my own. 

I hear a knock on the door. "Be there in a second." I say as I straighten out my top.

I open the door. "Oh hi." I say to Aurora. "Hi sweetheart." She smiles. "Uh dinners ready, this time Killian won't get the men."

"It's ok, I'll eat with you guys." I say as she smiles. "Ok let's go." She exclaims.

We walk down to the kitchen. "Ok wait here Roman should be down any moment, I have to get the stuff off the stove." She says as I nod.

She walks out as Killian walks in.
She said Roman not him.

He walks up to me awkwardly.

Ohhh right he was in there when I had the nightmare. Aw he hugged me.

"Uh are you doing." He pauses and scratches the back of his neck. "Better." He continues.

He's cute.

"I'm fine." I laugh. "You don't have to talk to me." I continue. "Ya I'll just go back to hating you, I like the way much better." He says walking away.

"Hey psycho." Roman says jumping on my back. We both fall down to the ground with a crash.

Remember when I said he was my favorite brother. Ya not anymore.

"Ya hi Roman, that was delightful." I roll my eyes.

"How are you doing?" He asks. "I'm fine." I smile. He hugs me. "Good we can't have our psycho be sad because." He pauses. "Than who will kill us."

"You're weird." I sigh. He smirks than puts me in a headlock. "What are you doing?" Luca asks walking by us.

Roman starts giving me noogie. I hate him so much at the moment.

"Roman let her go." Leo sighs. "And get off the floor you two." Aurora says coming in with a wooden spoon.

We get up off the floor and sit on the chair. Roman starts laughing. "You're hair looks funny." He laughs. "I wonder why you jackass."

We all eat dinner, talk and laugh.
It felt good to have a family dinner again.

—————————————————————————
Love Roman

Hello my extravagant chicken nuggets!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Definitely didn't write this while I was lifeguarding... no one died... so that's good. How I'm not fired is beyond me.

This was the thirteenth chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

See you in the next one❤️