"Because someone else will do my shift." She gave her a cheeky smile.

"Who?"

"You will see. Bye Kiara." The girl gave the older a quick hug and waved at her with a smile before leaving. "Enjoy!"

She sighed and shook her head. Then a customer came and ordered his coffee. So, the girl started making it and became so concentrated that she didn't even notice a boy standing beside her.

"Hi Ms. Rim."

The mermaid was startled and turned around only to see a smiling Jaemin. "Jaemin? What are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't I come to my favourite cafe?", he asked.

"No I mean you are wearing an apron", she said pointing at the dark blue and white striped apron on which the cafe's logo was printed.

"Oh because I will be working here", he beamed.

"What? You will be working instead Heejin today?"

"Hmm." He happily nodded.

"But you are the owner of this cafe."

"Oh you already know? I guess Yumi told you. And I'm not the owner. It's my mom. And even if I'm the owner, who said the owner can't work in his own cafe?"

"Uhh... ok." She flashed a gentle smile.

As Jaemin was making the ordered coffees, Kiara was observing him. "Wow! You make coffee so nicely. You know how to make all kinds of coffee. And I can only make two types", she said.

"Ofcourse I know. My mom is a coffee lover so she opened this shop. She taught me how to make them. And from her only, my love for coffee was born."

She chuckled and said, "I think your mother is a very nice person like you."

"I guess you have already seen her", he said while pouring the coffee into the glasses.

"How?" She raised her eyebrows.

"She is a teacher in our university."

Kiara gasped as her mouth fell open. "Wait. Do you mean.... our psychology teacher?" The male gave a nod as an answer.

"Woah. No wonder you guys have the same surname."

It was 6 p.m. when Mark decided to come to the cafe. Well if anyone asked him why he was there, he would say that he loved the coffee there but deep down he knew that he came here only to see the girl. He grabbed the handle of the glass door when his eyes fell on them. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing the other male there. His smile turned upside down. But then he remembered Jaemin practically owned that cafe. But why was he working there? Well it was obvious- to spend some time with Kiara. He saw them smiling and and laughing at each other, basically they were having a good time. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist while watching them with narrowed eyes. He released the handle and throwing a last glance at them, he turned around and left without entering the cafe.

"Hey! I'm Donghyun. You are really beautiful. Can I get your number please?", a young college student approached Kiara at the cafe and asked with a smirk.

"Oh thank you. Yeah sure." She smiled at the guy. "My number is-"

Her words got cut off by Jaemin. "No, she can't give her number to you." He looked at Donghyun with narrowed angry eyes. Kiara looked at him with wide eyes.

The brown-haired boy looked at the other male from top to bottom. And then he looked straight into his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Why? Who are you to say that?" He raised his brow and crossed his arms.