Chapter 18

It was a long night, fun nonetheless. They stayed up too late and were dragged out of bed by their Senseis: "Last one to get out of bed will be doing laundry for all of us!" Shouted Kakashi and as soon as they heard that everyone jumped out of their mattresses: "Great, now go get ready and meet us on training ground 15." the teams sleepily nodded and they again separated into the rooms.  The ladies went up to Sakura's room while the boys went to Sasuke's room. 

"Ra doesn't take that long to get ready, a max of like 20 minutes." Naruto said as he slid his pyjama shirt off and grabbed his training clothes. He quickly showered and got dressed. He did his little skincare routine that Ra had forced on her teammates and her Sensei. Which Kiba laughed at then remembered how Hinata poured his 3-in one face, body and hair wash all over him when she found it the first time his team slept over. They were all ready and the ladies were almost done, beauty takes time and effort you know. 

The moment they stepped off of the premises of team 7's house everyone flipped into serious mode. No jokes were made, no teasing, nothing. They quickly made a formation, everyone already knew what they're capable of. They ran quickly, made it to the training grounds in no time: "Okay we'll be very quick with this," Asuma said which Kurenai added: "I know you'll be excited but keep it calm." We don't know who thought putting Kakashi in charge of teenagers was a good idea but he was giving the announcement: "Hm, you guys are genin which is the lowest ranking as a ninja after graduation. In order to achieve the next level which is Chuunin, you have to take the exams. These exams happen twice a year, this year they're going to be held here sometime during June. You can participate or you can decline, you're still very young but you've got a high chance, this isn't just for my team. All of you are strong." The teenagers were looking at him like he was a mad man: "With all due respect Kakashi Sensei, you all know that none of us will ever back down. We might just do it for the fun of it, or just to kick some ass. I honestly don't think any of us have got a single doubt in mind..." Shikamaru said this with his usual and casual lazy tone: "You gaki got some guts, so I get it we recommend you for the exams. We'll give you the forms in a bit." Kakashi said as he grabbed his book from his back pouch: "I want to know why you're so interested in porn..." Shino genuinely said this with no point in making fun of Kakashi: "OH MY GOD! KASHI SENSEI, HE CALLED YOU OUT!"  Everyone was laughing to the point where some of them were crying, it was intense for Kakashi to hold his laughter.

"Okay okay, we're done. We need to train." Sasuke said as he breathed deeply to calm his laughter down: "Team 8 has a mission, we need to get going." Kurenai said as she ushered her students wiping tears: "Team 10 has a mission as well, we have to weed out plants. Scratch that, they have to weed out plants." Asuma said as he killed his cigarette and reached for another: "Asuma Sensei, one more cigarette today and you'll be weeding out plants alone." Ino said with one hand on her hip, she was bossing around her boss: "Hai, Ino!" Asuma said as he had the cigarette packet in his hands snatched away by Shikamaru: "Yeah sure old man Asuma, no smoking for today. We're watching." He took that pack and threw it into the dustbin nearby perfectly: "Kashi Sensei, any plans for us?" The grey-haired Jonin sighed: "Yup, we've got to visit Hokage-sama to report on our mission. Afterwards, we have to start training you for the chunin exams, I don't want students who get their ass kicked instead of kicking ass." He closed his book and led the way. 

The Hokage heard the knocks on his door: "Come in!" the three-piece and their sensei came into the office: "Hope you're mission wasn't that tough, may I have the report?" Sakura walked up to his desk and handed it over to the old man: "Perfect, this is exactly what we needed. You have also informed me that Zabuza Momochi is no longer a rogue, he's a great ninja it's great he didn't need to be disposed of." He put the file on the forming pile of documents: " Team 7 was then excused to go do their own thing: "Okay, I will be training all of you personally but I will have some assistance from a few of the strongest ninjas that you could possibly know." He was seated on top of a tree as he talked to his students: "Ke, we'll be honing your lightning style. Ra we'll be working with your insane strength. To, we'll be training you on how to use Ma's power to benefit you as well as practising putting your strategies into action." He paused then continued: "I will not be pinpointing to you who your other Sensei is. I leave that for you to figure out." 

They embarked on the mission to find their Senseis who would be teaching them. They went their separate ways each looking for someone who could be their golden ticket. They were looking for someone who stood out in the crowd but little did they know that wouldn't be as easy as they thought it would be. Sakura went everywhere she could think of but no one looked superhuman. She went into the woods outside the border of Konoha, her Sensei could be lurking there. She heard a strong yet feminine voice speaking not too far off. She followed it and found two young-looking women, one blonde to who the voice she heard belonged, and a brunette who was holding a tiny pig: "Tsunade-sama, please calm down. I'm sure Kakashi-san's student is great. I mean she's Kakashi's student..." Sakura connected the dots and came out from her hiding spot: "Could Haruno Sakura be Kakashi Sensei's student?" she asked as she approached the women: "You are right young lady, you found your sensei. Tsunade-sama." The brunette smiled warmly at the child: "I didn't think of Kakashi sensei being able to contact you, you've been away from the village and your whereabouts were unavailable." Tsunade was surprisingly sober: "Well listen up gaki, if you piss me off I will up and leave and whenever I want to. Firstly no one will know about me being here, only Kakashi and your teammates. We will meet discreetly every day to train you." Sakura was serious about this: "Hai, Tsunade-sama." Sakura bowed to her new mentor and thanked her: "Looking forward to working with you." 

She was in an extreme state of shock but she was too happy to worry about it, one down two more to go. Sasuke and Naruto were still on the hunt for their Masters and they were yet to succeed. Who could these mystery people be? Where are they lurking? What will they do? Stay tuned and you'll find out... 

A/N I hope you have/had a great day <333