Chapter 7

TRIGGER WARNING: ANXIETY ATTACK MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
A WEEK AND A HALF LATER-

They all woke up bright and early. Naruto quickly released his tracking seal, allowing Sasuke and Sakura to see a path of chakra leading to him. He noticed two other paths of chakra figuring that his friends also released their seals.

Naruto had some of his leftover food from the night prior and headed towards the closest person to him which he identified as Sasuke. He noticed that Sakura's chakra path was moving as he sensed her chakra grow closer. He figured that Sasuke was in between him and Sakura and decided he'd just move since Sasuke wasn't moving, he most probably sensed that they were making their way to him.

After they found each other, Sakura thoroughly checked them out for any wounds that she would, later on, heal: "Guys, I think we should go to my place, there's a lake and it's pretty well hidden. I found some berry bushes around. " his other two companions nodded and they set route. Naruto took the lead to direct them to the hideout with Sasuke in the middle handling any attacks from the sides while Sakura was at the end handling any rear attack.

Surprisingly, they got there with nothing crossing their path. Sakura said: "I think we should train and then clean up in the lake." They all nodded and began preparing.

They opened the scroll given to them by their Sensei. They noticed he assigned them a test, to check their second affinity if they had one that is. Naruto had a wind Jutsu where he practised hand signs and focused his elemental chakra into his hand and put his palm in front of him as the wind is released from his palms, it seemed to be cutting and slashing at the trees around him. Sasuke had two different things, check for his second affinity, his affinity which he was aware of. He had two jutsus he could learn, a fire element and a lightning element. He opted for the second option, it was similar to Naruto's, he focused his chakra at his palms and releasing lightning that seemed to burn the bushes and greenery around him.

After the boys showed Sakura the instruction scrolls they had, she identified the jutsu as: "Static Wind: Sutatikku Kaze no jutsu, I'm sure. You guys will combine your elements, Naruto's wind will cut and slash at the target while Sasuke's lightning will cause burns to the skin and electrocution."

She then furrowed her brows, as she viewed the group scroll they had:" It's a simple formation. Sasuke on the front attack line, with Naruto in the middle and me at the back. I think this has something to it." She said as she bit her lip in concentration, Sasuke wasn't really paying attention to what Naruto was saying, he always was aware that Sakura would bite her lip when she was thinking deeply about something.

Sakura then looked up:" It's so simple I mean it makes no sense, there has to be something behind it." Naruto then cleared his throat and said:" If mister here wasn't too busy staring at missy over there who was in her own little world, you would've understood what I was saying." He said sassily putting his hands on his hips:" Sasuke, is our main canon his role is to prevent anyone from getting to us. I'm back up, I'm there to make sure to support Sasuke if our offence and defence are broken in the slightest. " he said pointing at himself. He then looked over to Sakura, knowing exactly what was going through her head: "And Sakura, it's not that Kakashi Sensei thinks you're the weakest, it's because you're the thing we're guarding. You are the medic in the team, meaning our lives lay in your hands. If we prevent the worst from happening you can take it from there." Sakura and Sasuke deadpanned:" You pulled off the role of the idiot very well, I can give you that." Sasuke said as he made a weird face of confusion.

&$)&#%^*
Kakashi was proud of his new students. Especially Naruto, Kakashi couldn't help himself from thinking back to the old days with Minato Sensei, Naruto represented his father so much it was unreal. He had his hair and most amazingly, his smile. He had his fathers wits and skills, Kakashi couldn't have been happier that Naruto out of all of them, figured it out. He kept an eye on them the whole time and tried his best to not interfere with their training. If you would've seen the S Rank shinobi who had a flee on sight warning on bingo books looking over children, you would've thought he must have lost his sanity. It was the opposite really, these kids may be the only reason he's reasonably sane at the moment.