Chapter 1

Hello, this is my first Naruto AU! If you have any ideas lmk <3

Naruto ran as fast as his tiny little feet could go, he did know why a bunch of adults were after him, I mean it's not like he's three, is it? He heard the voice in his head: "Hey kit, don't worry if they hurt you I'll heal you." Naruto smiled at the fox: "Thank you, Kurama."

He was cornered, as the villagers carried different weapons and tools. Some had rotten vegetables and fruits to throw at him, some had kunai and shuriken to harm him with. He knew Kurama wasn't going to allow him to feel the pain, but it did really suck. He zoned out into his mindscape when it started. Kurama made sure to help him dodge anything too dangerous.

In such times, Kurama told him stories about his mother and father and how the furball ended up inside Naruto. The little kid met Kurama on his second birthday and he explained to him about Uchiha Madara and his parents. Whenever the topic of Naruto's parents would come up, Kurama would look guilty and Naruto would always remind him not to worry about it. He would retell tales  he witnessed when he was trapped inside Kushina. Naruto thoroughly enjoyed listening but would question why he doesn't have parents like the other kids and Kurama would explain how they died being heroes, how they left their legacy for their son to continue.

Naruto was unconscious after the villagers let him be for the rest of day. Kurama tried to heal all the wounds yet some of them left marks. Some bruises here and there and some left scars. A grey haired ANBU appeared next to the kid, and noticed his eyes were fluttering open, he asked him: "The villagers, again?" Naruto nodded, his eyes glossy. Kakashi, helped him up and ruffled his hair: "I left you some money in your apartment alongside some instant Ramen, you know I can't do anything about the villagers, I'm sorry Naruto..." as the kid was about to answer, a scream hit the ANBU'S trained ears, he dropped the kid, ruffled his hair once more and disappeared.

Naruto thought about his favourite ANBU as he bolted out of the alleyway. He ran away from the village to the forest on the outskirts...

^&%^#

Sakura's father was an alcoholic man. He gambled and lost the money his wife would earn with her job. He drank until he forgot who he was, who his family was, he lost his sense of sanity.

He was throwing a fit that night because Mebuki, her mother, got Sakura a new headband. The father, Kizashi, grabbed a kunai from his pouch and sloppily aimed for the petite figure of Sakura. Her mother protected her child and took the kunai, falling backwards as she felt her breath hitch. Sakura let out a scream when she saw her mother bleed.Mebuki reached for her daughter's face and tried her best to calm down and calm her down.

As Kizashi was about to walk to Sakura, the sound of the door being broken down echoed through the house. A team of ANBU came through and quickly restrained the raging drunken man.

Mebuki gave her daughter one last smile and said: "Find yourself a new family, my cherry blossom."  her eyes shutting forever. An ANBU who wore a dog mask and silver-grey hair that defied any sense of gravity, picked the small girl up into his arms as she trembled. He took her away from the scene and directed her attention elsewhere . She was thankful for this man who saved her. He let her down somewhere near the outskirts of the village and left. She took off running into the forest in front of her. She felt the sting in her eyes threaten to let her tears loose but she refused. Her hairband flew off her head as she ran against the chilly wind. She grabbed the only thing her mother left her off of the ground and stuck it in her pouch, continuing on with her running...

#%$%^

Sasuke ran home after his mother didn't show up to watch his shuriken training, afraid something might have happened to his beloved Kaa-chan. He finally reached the Uchiha family compound finding it eerily quiet. Where were all the kids? Where were his aunt and uncle? He bolted to his family home and walked in calling for his mother and father.