Chapter 5

It was 3 in the early morning, still dark outside as Sakura woke up the boys. She was completely ready, she was dressed in her casual outfit of the cropped shirt and black shorts. She had her hair up and tight. She told the sleepy boys that they would eat breakfast since they would need their energy if they had to face Kakashi. Sakura had done her research on their new Sensei and discovered he was "Kakashi of the Sharingan" who has a flee on sight in his bingo book description.

It was her turn for making breakfast. She quickly made some Miso Shiru alongside some Gohan before heading out to get some medical supplies. She pulled the boys out of bed and made sure they were all ready. She put the Katanas by the door before strapping hers on and heading out. She was much faster now as Naruto's weight seals were working pretty well, although she wasn't as skilled with her Kenjutsu and her chakra reserves weren't as huge as the other two. I mean no one is perfect.

$&^%#€¥£
MEANWHILE
Naruto was going over what he can't do. He thought about things he wasn't skilled at or things he needed improvement in. He had great chakra reserves and had good ninjutsu but his collection needed to be expanded. What he lacked in was Kenjutsu, he could hold his ground but he wanted to get better, get stronger. He also wanted to improve his chakra control as well. He remembered reading that almost all Uzumakis were sensors, he then proceeded to discover that he was a sensor. He could sense people and identify their chakra but he wasn't so good at it. Sasuke almost choked on chakra once as Naruto sent out too much to track Sakura. Yeah, he really needed to work on his chakra control...

Sasuke on the other hand wanted to activate his Sharingan's second tomoe so he could start training with it. He also wanted to perfect his chakra control, he'll never be on Sakura's level though. He had to work on his Taijutsu more, they all did. He wanted to work with weapons mostly, he wants to master Kenjutsu. He also wants to learn more Jutsus to increase his arsenal of them since it wasn't all that great. They all needed to work on many shared things, ranging from Ninjutsu and ending with defying Genjutsu. 

They just hoped that this new teacher they had was as harsh as the books said because this was going to be one hell of a roller coaster.

*^%!£
LATER

It was now 5 o'clock the sun has risen and team 7 made their way to the training ground:" Considering how late he was yesterday I'm pretty sure he'll be late today, too." Naruto said as he sharpened his Katana with Sasuke doing the same:" I agree, this plan should go smoothly. You applied the seals, right Naruto?" Sakura asked as she laced some of her Senbon with poison. She received an answer from the blond as she grabbed more Senbon and put them in her hair to disguise them as hairpins:" Yeah, of course, I did."  Naruto said as he put his Katana back and opened his seal book.

After about another two hours of waiting Kakashi finally showed up:" Ohayo." He said clearly still half asleep:" Ohayo Gozaimas." They all chorused getting to their feet:" Hm, maybe discipline may not be needed so often..." Kakashi thought.

He explained to them:" It's simple, get these bells from me, come at me with the intent to kill." They all nodded:" Any questions?" Sakura shook her head indicating that the instructions were clear:" GO!" He called out and watched them all scurry into hiding. He felt their chakra get weaker, could they be masking it? No way, that's an ANBU/ Jonin level Jutsu, mere Genin wouldn't know how to perform it.

The three were running as Naruto created three clones at the same time Sakura activated their chakra masking seals:" There were 2 bells, I think it's quite clear." Sasuke said as they all said together:" Teamwork. " that should be easy for them. Sakura was standing up on a tree, Sasuke was hiding behind that tree and Naruto was crouched behind some bushes.