Chapter 2

TIME SKIP

It was summer of their third year in the Academy. They kept far from each other and acted completely different. Sasuke was depressed, Sakura was a fangirl and Naruto was a hyper orange blob.

Naruto had his seal book spread in front of him with Sasuke in the backyard and Sakura reading her medical ninjutsu guide on the couch. They had eventually moved into the Uchiha compound at Sasuke's request, it was fixed and renovated but his family home was left untouched, they only cleaned it. They each had a room and would often spend their time training, studying or hanging out.

Naruto activated his seal for when he needed to gather his friends, Sakura and Sasuke's wrists gleamed orange as they got the message. The door to the backyard opened and an 11-year-old Sasuke came in. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black shorts, his Katana on his back, sweat running down his face. Sakura soon followed, dressed in a black cropped shirt, red shorts with bandages all the way up her left thigh and right upper arm, she ditched the bandana and tied her hair into a low ponytail, leaving a couple loose strands up front.

They both walked up to Naruto and asked: "What's up?" he rolled his eyes and said: "The sky. Anyway, we'll be doing what we usually do and since this is our last year, we get to graduate." The other two nodded and took a seat next to the blond: "We said, you'd be failing the test twice, right?" Sasuke asked which caused Naruto wince at the mention of failing.They chatted about keeping it all under wraps and have no one else know about this plan of theirs that was working wonders.

Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto set the plan and made sure to perfectly execute it. Sakura went and got the clothes while Naruto cried about having to fail the test a couple of times before passing. Sasuke was with Sakura until they ran into a group of fangirls who threw themselves at Sasuke. Sakura quickly fled without them noticing in order to keep their plan safe.

And just like that, they went over the same plan they had since they were 8...

After Sasuke lost that herd of sheep, he bolted back full speed to the Uchiha compound. Naruto was seated on the table adding his final touches to the weight seal he has been developing. Once Sasuke arrived he heard a scream of joy come from the kitchen: "I DID IT, DATTEBAYO!" Naruto was over the moon when he finally finished this weight seal. It's not your average weight seal, you can adjust the weight instead of replacing the seal. Sasuke smirked and walked over to Naruto: "Here, let's try it out on me." Naruto calmed down as Sasuke removed his existing ones. Naruto proceeded to apply the seal. Sasuke put the usual weight he uses on and did the hand signs Naruto showed him, the weight was adjusted to the number Sasuke desired. Sakura soon returned and the same process occurred, Naruto finally performed it on himself and was over the moon.

He heard Kurama: "Good job kit, I'm proud of you." Naruto smiled and looked back at his seals' book, he always felt great when Kurama complimented him. As Naruto sat and took a breather after working on that seal all day, his mind went places. He thought about his parents, what did his mother work as? Who were their close friends? How tall was his father? Who does he look like more? And then it hit him, where did they live?!He wondered where his parents used to live, what could he find in there, he should think about finding "there" first. Could he find something to help him?

He then yelled: "Oi! I have an errand to run, won't be too long." he then turned his attention to Kurama, asking if he knew where his parents lived:" Yes I do know, it's on the outskirts of the village, I memorized the way there when I was with Kushina. As far as I know, nobody has entered it after the death of your parents." Naruto then asked: "Think you can lead me there, Kurama?" The fox replied:"Least I can do, kit."

Naruto walked to the said location. He found a house that was camouflaged pretty well, quite spacious in the same forest area he had met Sakura and Sasuke eight years ago. He walked to the front gate and opened the door to the main entrance of the house that had a metal plaque which said" Namikaze- Uzumaki Household" on it. Upon entering, there's a hallway that leads to the living room. He viewed it and found pictures of his parents and their friends framing the walls. He grabbed one of his Tou-san, Namikaze Minato and his Kaa-chan, Uzumaki Kushina, who was heavily pregnant with him. He smiled, taking the photo and tucking it into his pouch .

He continued farther down that hallway to find three ways to go. Either continue down the hallway, go left or right. He decided to turn right to find two doors, one was a bedroom, seemingly used to be a guest bedroom. In front of him was a big two-way wooden door. He pushed one of the heavy doors open to find a huge library that seemed to be untouched. It belonged to his father, that he was sure of. Not saying that it couldn't be for Kushina but that possibility has been ruled out because of the huge Lord Fourth sign on top of the back shelves.

He spent hours viewing all the dusty scrolls. He came across one that read in kanji ( 禁断の柔術 ) Forbidden Jutsu. He opened the scroll to find a bunch of Jutsus that belonged to the previous Hokages before his father.

He skimmed through the scroll only to find a Jutsu called Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. He liked the idea and it looked simple enough at that. He applied the instructions and crossed his fingers to create the hand sign. A puff of smoke came up and revealed a carbon copy of the blonde:"Hm, cool." Naruto shrugged and dispersed the clone.

He then found a secret scroll that was sealed by the traditional Uzumaki clan seal.It was a blood seal only specific people could release it, since it belonged to his father, he had his blood, he bit his finger and swiped it over the seal. What he saw in that scroll was a golden ticket! He was surprised, needless to say, his father was known for his speed and agility. In the Third Great Ninja War, he beat armies with the help of two or three men. It was always him, his speed and his special kunai.

フライング雷神テクニック written in Japanese: Flying Thunder God Technique. Naruto's eyes bulged out of his head: "Damn..." He got all the storage seals he had with him at the time and started to fill them up with all the scrolls he considered had valuable information for him and his friends or information that shouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

He felt familiar chakra signatures come closer and didn't have a worry in the world when it came to them. They knocked on the door and walked in with small smiles as they passed the living room full of pictures of the couple. They walked to where the seal led them. Naruto applied tracking seals on him and his best friends, that way once they activate it, finding each other would be easier. They worried about Naruto and came to find him. They knocked on the door of the study and a faint answer sounded: "Hey Naruto, what's up?" Sakura asked making her way to Naruto. She saw he had a bunch of storage seals next to him, 5 to be exact. He kept putting a bunch of scrolls into the seals. Naruto was seemingly only taking the ones that contained dangerous information.

He showed his best friends what he learned: "Naru, that's so cool! "Sakura ruffled up his hair as a show of affection while Sasuke fist-bumped the blonde.

Sakura suggested they clean the place up, if they ever need it and they could benefit from coming here to study, or if any of them needed any alone time they could come to the Namikazes' home. Naruto and Sasuke instantly agreed.

They went out and got the supplies while Sakura thought out how to get rid of the huge amounts of dust. The boys returned and they got to work, dusting off the furniture and thoroughly cleaning it before moving on to the floors. Once they were done, the sun has already set as they slowly walked to the Uchiha compound using the secret path from underground that Sasuke's father told him about before his death.

They all quickly rinsed off the sweat of the day and got ready for bed, but not before they made something to eat. Preferably, instant ramen for now. They bid each other good night and headed out to their respective rooms. They had no trouble sleeping that day as they each fell into one heck of a dreamless sleep...

It was a miracle that no one has seen them together yet, I guess Kami has favourites...

A/N TWO UPDATES IN A DAY! Idk if i made a mistake with publishing this before it has at least 5 chapters but I have no purpose for this except entertainment :) although, if you could please vote and comment your opinion I would be grateful! I hope you have/had a good day! <333