BEGINNING-PROPOSE TO ME

Start from the beginning

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh, both of you! " I had to stop them.
They both glared at each other like they wanted to pull their hair out and leave one bald.

"

Amaya did calm my nerves, because I would have done a glass cup digging on your head, take you to the hospital, and then you offset your bills for your surgery."

"Now, that beast wasn't unleashed Miss Vivi worm" Amaya smirks.

"Bullshit! And I'm not a Miss! "

"Oh so then you're a worm?"

I shared a look with Amaya, and we busted out laughing.

Vivi groans."I was coming to that"

My phone vibrated and I quickly slid on the screen "Hey babe? " I said to the other line.

As I heard Amaya snapping at Vivi again. " Well...you're still a Miss though. You're engaged not married "

5minutes later.

I dropped the call and smiled to myself, but it didn't last as I heard Amaya say..." Aha! Spill it Vivi" she grins

"Of course sweetheart" Vivi smiled sweetly.

How they go from cursing out each other to sweethearts. So my girlfriends.

"What"

" What's delaying him? " she asked in one breath.

"Uh? "

" Now that's straight to the point kind of question, I hate you Vivi" Amaya shook her head dramatically.

"I hate you too sis"Vivi replies sharply

Yeah, they're back again.

I know what they want to talk about, but I'm just going to pay it dust. And avoid it for the umpteenth time.

"I think this is my cue to go, my Mum would say, early to bed and early to rise. I have work, tomorrow girls." Finishing off my plate of chicken pepper soup.

"Shut up! she was talking about Bryan" Amaya pauses me.

"Um...what about him?" I said with the chicken in my mouth, hoping it takes long to grind, while I avoid answering their question. Acting oblivious to what they're talking about.

"Oh! don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about Trex!" Vivi brings out that part of her that sometimes wants to make me call her Mum. And then she chides me for calling her, my mother. But I could go with this, and she wouldn't know what I meant maybe. Just maybe.

"I don't know ma'am " I swallowed and stole a glance at her.

"I am not your mummy!"

Rolling my eyes. I should have known she would know.  I kept mute and continued munching on my meat.

"It's been five years girlfriend, what's holding this man from proposing?"

As if I don't know Vivi any better, I know she purposely said that "girlfriend " so to make it clear that she isn't my mummy.

So still acting up, I chuckled, if that would be called one with my mouth full.

Anyone it is called disappeared when I saw their eyeballs throw daggers right to my throat, and I coughed. Forcing myself to swallow the munched chicken in my mouth. Downing a glass of wine to soothe my throat.

"I could've used a help," I mumbled lowly.

And Vivi pushed a paper towel to me, as I grabbed it and gently patted it on my lips.

"So?" Vivi begins again.

"is that gonna be a problem?" I finally asked.

Amaya answers "Apparently, Yes"

"How?"

"Because..." she started for Vivi to complete

"I have only dated my fiancee for 6 months and I'm engaged."

"All the evil women have been taken"Amaya scoffs.

We laughed at her.

"Can you two stop seeing this as a problem, please? Bryan knows ..."

"Sshhhh! " Coming from Amaya.

"You, my dear Trex know this topic can't be dropped "

"You two can't be high on this? "I asked looking at the wine on the table.

They ignored me.

"See sweethearts, when babe thinks it's right ...he'll pop it out. So y'all take a chill pill huh?"

" You should be engaged not caged" Amaya scowls at me

"...because you're caged, an engagement of five years. He just tied you down to himself, and won't let you off with another man. What if something happens tomorrow?" Vivi asked me, and I just kept mute.

" Cheers to the best thing you've ever said in your life baby" Amaya holds out her drink to her.

Vivi fumes. "I swear I'll kill you!" She glares at Amaya.

I laughed out loud with Amaya, at the look on Vivi's face.

***
This part is cut out from the first chapter. No confusion loves. I just thought that the first chapter shouldn't be that long.