Hongjoong looked at the small group proudly, yet hid the high concern. As a parent, his instincts tingled at the back of his head. Dark circles painted underneath their eyes, faces slowly turning pale, their statue leaning from side to side. They were tired to the bone, yet put themselves together to keep going. "I see, I see..." his eyes went over to a pair that leaned against each other, "but there is no use to overdo it, mhm? The building is closing, let's end today's session and go home to rest." It was a word from above, though they made faces of objection, there was nothing they would dare reply.

Hongjoong looked at his son again and caught him dozing off while standing. He sighed and left the room again, walked down the hall to the elevator. The parent took his time, took small steps so Yunho could catch up. His son eventually did, walked next to him silently. "Since when have you been here?" he asked as he hit the button to call the elevator.

First Yunho remained silent, then sighed tiredly. "Seven in the morning, this was the fourth group I have been practicing with."

"Why is your phone turned off?"

"I... I didn't want Papa to storm-call me... I'm sorry," Yunho said and allowed himself to lean against his father's frame, too tired to stand fully on his own feet. "My time is running, Dad..."

Hongjoong put his arm around his son's shoulder and sighed out loud. He knew exactly how his son felt, knew exactly how much his body and soul hurt at the moment, and also knew how strong his mind was. He would keep this up until the end, there was nothing he could tell him. Yet he was not only Kim Hongjoong the artist, but he was also his parent; all alarms went off in his head. He had to stop him, Yunho was still a child, they were all too young to be staying up all day and night. "Nothing is more worth than your health, Yunho."

"They depend on me... I know, Dad, thank you."~

Mingi smiled over their whole face as they twirled around in the long dress their brother had chosen for them. it was midnight blue and glittery; it sparkled under the light of the cabin so prettily.

"Do you like it?" Yunho asked as he leaned against the wall across from the cabin. He had at least ten other outfits sitting next to him, all for him and his siblings to be tried on. After they had spent the whole morning trying to find fits to wear at the spring celebration – which was coming closer – they had concluded that it was time to get something new, something fancy enough for the evening. There were all types of pieces next to the eldest, from blouses to dress pants, over skirts and dresses, shirts, jackets, and whatnot.

"And? How is it going?" Seonghwa peaked his head in to check on his children. He had clothes picked for himself in his hand, too.

"I think Mingi found their dress," Yunho said and motioned to his sibling standing in the cabin. "It looks pretty on them."

Gathering courage, Mingi stood out of the safety of the cabin and stepped into their father's view, the dress glistering under the lighting. There was fear, uncertainty, and embarrassment in everything they did; it was not that they feared that their family wouldn't stand behind them and their decisions. It was shyness, some kind of instinct that crept beneath their skin and made every oh so little hair stand.

"You look lovely, Mingi," Seonghwa said with a heartwarming smile on his face. His chest warmed when he watched a smile flash over his child's lips slowly, when blush reddened their face cutely. "You should wear it at the event. It really suits you."

"You think so?" they asked and turned around to the mirror inside the cabin. Long hair in two small buns, strands sticking out electrified because of all the changing outfits. Their chest was warm and Mingi felt a burden fall off their fragile shoulders; was it so easy, stepping out of the shell they had been hiding in? It felt like a dream; the quick acceptance of their wishes, the adjustments just for Mingi's liking. It was a dream indeed, one they didn't want to wake up from.