I got on my knees and now i was in front of his Big Hard D*ck. I wanted to tease him like how he did to me, so I gave him kitten licks on his tip. He groaned a little bit.

Minghao: Don't tease me kitten!

I took him in going back and forth making groan more.

Minghao: Ahh Shit just like that babe

I went faster making him groan louder, his groans were making me more needy and wet. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head deeper. I was deep throating him. I knew he was close, I felt him twitch in my mouth not long after he came in my mouth. I licked my lips.

Y/n: That was appetizing.

Minghao: I'm going to fuck you so hard.

Y/n: Then what are you waiting for?

He kissed me and played with my b**bs in his hand. He goes down to my wet core and started rubbing it with his d*ck clearly teasing me.

Y/n: Just put i-

Without letting me finish he slammed his D*ck in me. He let out a husky moan from how tight my walls were and how they fit perfectly around his D*ck. It was very painful at first, since its my first time.

Y/n: I-It hur-hurts

Minghao: Sorry babe the pain will go away just now.

Minghao went in a slow pace so that I could a just to his big size. Not long after the pain started to go away.

Y/n: The pain is gone now

He started thrusting in faster, I was a moaning mess. He put my leg on his shoulder so that he could thrust deeper and harder.

Minghao: You so tight Y/n

Y/n: AHH Fuckk, Faster ple-please

He went faster and deeper.

Y/n: AHH ju-just like t-that

After a few more thrust we changed positions. I was on top and he was under me.

Minghao: Ride me kitten

I slipped his D*ck back in me and started to ride him, it felt so good having him in me. All that could be heard in the room was skin clapping moaning and deep breathes. I was getting a little tired and Minghao noticed, he put his hands on my waist for support.

Minghao: FUCK babe you so fucken good.

He started to thrust in me hard.

Y/n: M-Minghao

I moaned out his name. I was close to cumming. My walls tighten around his D*ck

Y/n: I- I'm close

After a few more thrust I came all over his D*ck.

Y/n: O-Oh fuck

Minghao was still thrusting in me. I felt his thrust getting sloppier. Not long after he pulled out and rested his D*ck on my stomach. Not longer then 15 seconds, he came and it reached my chest. We were both breathing heavily while laying next to each other.

Minghao: fuck babe you so good, how about round 2

I didn't even have time to reply as he hovered above you and pushed himself inside you. His thrusts were more harder and faster then before. You felt him hitting you G-spot and and started moaning louder, your moans were like music to his ears. H became more aggressive kept hitting your G-spot. Your legs started shaking.

Y/n: Fuck I c-can't take it an-anymore

I came for the third time in the past hour and a half. Minghao pulled out and layed next to me

Minghao: Thanks babe for the best night of my life. I love you

Y/n: I love you too

I said it like a whisper. My eyes were slowly closing.

Minghao: Sleep well babe.

He kissed my forehead and I instantly fell off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------