53

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-250 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-125 comments💬.

February 28th, 2037: 12 p

February 28th, 2037: 12 p.m.

"Her ass better open this door man" Brielle said rolling her eyes as we stood outside of Jayda's sister door.

Yup, Juicy and I pulled up on Jayda because the way she treating Brys ain't what's happening. I feel like she can't keep his child away from him when he did nothing wrong.

They broke up well he broke up with her because they were constantly arguing over stupid shit and he just wasn't happy anymore and instead of being a lil bitch and playing with her feelings he took the initiative to call things off between them and Jayda obviously wasn't and still ain't happy about it because she still doing this petty shit.

God forbid but if Juicy and I were to break up again I know she wouldn't keep my kids away from me because hell they my kids and she just not that type of person but everybody ain't like my baby folks like to be bitter just because they didn't work out with the baby father now the father can't see his kid which is crazy because some fathers don't even want to be in their children's lives but it seems like the ones who tries the most is always denied access to the child which isn't right.

"Just a minute" a woman's voice called out from behind the door.

"No fighting Juicy" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Mhmm" she mumbled playing with her wedding ring taking what I said into one ear and quickly letting it out the other.

"Try me if you want to that's yo ass believe that" I said then I heard the locks turn on the door causing both of her heads to shoot up to the now open door.

"Wassup Bri and Dave" April Jayda's older sister asked with a smile.

"Where Jayda at me and her need to speak" Brielle asked getting straight to the point.

"She's in her room I'll be back" she said then we nodded then Bri turned around in my arms.

"Gimme kiss" she said then I kissed her cheek.

"We ain't finna skip pass how you ignored me" I said then she pouted her lips.

"Ok papi I understand" she huffed causing me to slap her ass.

"Fix it before I do it" I said kissing her forehead.

"Gimme kiss please" she said then I looked down at her and placed a nice kiss on her lips causing her cheeks to heat up.

"You so beautiful I love you" I said cheesing.

"Thank you handsome I love you too" she said then she wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest.