03

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

July 28th, 2021: 12 p.m.

"Smoke, what the business is" Josh opp ass asked coming inside my office.

A nigga finally got him a pov, but wassup y'all my name David aka Smoke if you not Brielle, Bryson, my moms, or pops.

Growing up in the hood you either make it by getting a job or joining the streets and if y'all don't know I choose route B because I wasn't tryna work a 9 to 5 not saying it's anything wrong with that because it's not get your money how you get your money, but for me it wasn't finna happen.

Growing up my mama battled with Cancer so you know them bills and treatments weren't no joke and my father was locked up at the time for drugs so I stepped up to the plate at the age of 16 and took care of the whole family and made sure my mom's bills were paid and my pops had money on his books.

I guess since I've been in the game so long and racked up money and shit and saved it up I do this shit for fun, really but that fun is soon finna come to an end because I have a daughter now and ian tryna have niggas on my ass 24/7 and possibly hurting her I would lose it real talk.

Other than trapping I do own a couple businesses to help keep my money clean I have a tattoo shop, car dealership, barbershop, and a couple clubs so if I really leave this trap shit song my family and I forever gone be straight.

"Sit" I said then I turned my monitor around and pressed play on the video. 

It was this nigga John in my product room smoking the weed and snorting crack when he was supposed to be bagging up the shit and doing inventory.

"Oh shit" he mumbled.

"Oh shit is right you know how I roll John, why would you do it" I asked turning the monitor back around then I logged off my computer.

"Shit ion even know boss I'm sorry it'll never happen again" he said nervously rubbing his head.

"Oh I know it's not gonna happen again because you're finna kill yourself" I said loading my gun then I slid it across the table.

"W-what do you mean m-me" he asked shaking.

"I don't like people who steal from me so you're gonna kill yourself right in front of me as your payment and if not I'll just send you downstairs with Ruby and Max and they'll eat you alive your choice" I said leaning back in my chair.

"I-i have a family Smoke" he said looking at me.

"Bullshit you haven't helped yo momma since yo last paycheck and that was years ago you pussy ass nigga so pick up the gun and pull the trigger bitch" I barked then I stood up then he quickly grabbed the gun and shot himself in the head.