05

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

August 2nd, 2021: 9 a.m.

"Nigga you better bring my sister home safely or we gone have a problem and bring me back a souvenir" Bryson said mugging me causing me to sick my teeth.

Today Juicy and I are going on our trip to Miami and I have a couple of surprises for her I really hope she enjoys them.

"Nigga shut the fuck up you know ian gone let none happen to her and imma keep her safe, and no yo ass too big to be asking for a souvenir" I said mugging him.

"I swear you gay looking at my ass and shit" he said causing me punch him then he busted out laughing.

"I can't stand yo ugly ass yo I swear" I said laughing.

"Yoooo I'm weak asf" he said laughing.

"Make sure you get my baby to daycare on time, make sure you feed her, make sure she go to bed on time, make sure you help her brush her teeth, and lastly make sure she call me before she go to bed" I said looking at him.

"Blah blah, I watched her before I know what to do and Yas finna be here too" he said causing me to mug him.

"Can't stand colored folks, but I'll see you in a couple days and don't forget we meeting with them niggas when we come back" I said dapping him up.

"Bet, love nigga make sure you text me when y'all make it in safely" he said causing me to nod my head.

"Love nigga and I will, and Lani gets out at 3 don't be late" I said looking at him.

"I know now bye" he said then he shut the door in my face.

"BITCH" I called out then I heard his childish ass laughing behind the door.

An hour and 25 minutes later...

"She just wanna birkin for the time she was hurting, she want diamonds for the times she was blinded" I heard Brielle singing when I walked inside her apartment.

She put my name on the list so I could honestly walk up into this bitch at anytime like I'm doing right now because when you're on the list they give you a keycard to get in.

Closing the door behind me I followed the sound of the music and her singing and I ended up in her bedroom doorway.

Looking inside her room she was in her bra and panties singing her lil heart out in front of the mirror with her bags and stuff on the bed.

𝑀𝓎 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें