19

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

November 1st, 2021: 12 p.m.

"PAPI WHERE YOU AT" I called out walking inside his house.

Getting no response I rolled my eyes and locked the door behind me I know his ugly ass home because he was here when I dropped off sweets to daycare/pre-K then I told him I was going to the nail shop with Tae, Janae, and our new friend Dream that I met at the modeling place.

He even sent me the money for my nails and lemme tell y'all I can't wait to wrap my hands around his dick because I got some dick grabbers and they blinged out purr.

Her nails...

Placing my black birkin down on the entry way table that he got me for my birthday I took off my shades and kicked off my slides

Life has been amazing if I'm being honest I have a good man and a loving daughter and a baby on the way all at the age of 19 even though I would have like to get pregnant at like 23 or something God always has another plan and I'm just thankful I'm about to have a baby and that my child is healthy and that I'm about to support him or her financially.

Walking to the back where me and Dave's bedroom is I heard yelling.

"PASS THE FUCKING BALL DUMB ASS" I heard him yell causing me to roll my eyes.

I recently bought this nigga a Ps5 for an early birthday present because his birthday on the 7th and this nigga been on this shit 24/7 and I'm ready to break it.

Walking inside the room he turned around and looked at me then a huge smile spread across his face.

"Hey Juicy c'mere I missed you" he said causing me to smile big then I walked over to him and sat in his lap.