13

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

September 27th, 2021: 9 p.m.

"Get up you coming with me" Dave said snatching my covers off causing me to jump and cover myself.

"When did you get here" I asked looking at him.

"Don't worry bout it just go get dressed" he said mugging me.

"What's wrong with you nigga" I asked getting up from the bed then I pulled my panties out my ass.

"Why you been ignoring me, huh" he asked folding his arms.

"Maybe because you been in other bitches faces" I said shrugging then I let out a big yawn.

"Fuck is you talking bout I don't even entertain other bitches" he asked with his face balled up.

"These pictures from I'm going out with the boys say different" I said mocking his voice.

"Please show me the pictures so I can make you look dumb because you can ask any of them niggas I was out with I wasn't in no bitch face" he asked causing me to chuckle.

"Where's my child I don't have time to deal with you today you know what bitch face you was in so you don't need no pictures yo big dumb ass" I said mugging him.

"You the fucking dumb ass the only female you could've saw me with that night was my cousin Harper because Hazel up here visiting" he said mugging me.

"Get the fuck out you really think I'm dumb? That's the line every nigga pull when he in another bitch face oh that's my cousin from three Sundays ago like go to hell" I snapped mugging him.

"Yes I do, quite frankly I think you're dumb as hell because she is my cousin and you can call Hazel and ask her and Leilani with her grandad but I'm finna go pick her up since her momma wanna be a a fucking dumb ass and ignore for 3 days instead of assuming" he said then he walked out of my bedroom then a couple minutes later I heard my front door slam.

"Fuck him lemme take my ass back to bed" I said yawning then I got back inside my bed.

An hour later...

"I'm back get up" Dave said opening my door.

I ended up not even going to sleep because as soon as I closed my eyes I got up because I had to throw up so I've been in bed chilling watching Martin.

"Is my child with you" I asked rubbing my belly.

"No, but she wanted to stay but Juicy I swear I'm not entertaining no other bitches I only want you" he said standing at the edge of my bed.

"I know I called Hazel and I'm sorry for accusing you and ignoring you for three days" I said with my lip poked out.

"You good just don't do it again or imma come shoot this bitch up the first hour" he said causing me to laugh then he took off his shirt and jeans then he walked over to the other side of the bed and got underneath the cover with me and laid his head on my chest.