27

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

July 9th, 2022: 1 a.m.

"Chubs leave me alone" I said laughing.

"Why I'm tryna kiss you" he asked smiling.

"It's one o'clock in the morning go to bed" I said then I looked over in Aurelian's crib and she was finally sleep.

"Our anniversary coming up what you finna get me" he asked smiling then he laid his head on my chest.

"A kiss" I said then he shrugged.

"Ok, as long as we spend the day together" he said causing me to smile.

"I'm kidding papi and I'm not telling you what I'm getting you issa surprise" I said then I started taking his braids a loose.

"I love you juicy" he said then he kissed my neck.

"I love you too chubs, but let's go to bed because we going out with the family today" I said then I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight" he said then we both yawned.

"Goodnight" I said then I started rubbing his head.

Time Skip: 2 p.m.

"Brieeelllle had a baby two months ago where" Jayda said when I walked inside the indoor water park causing me to smile.

"Girl don't hype me up" I said smiling then I picked Sweets up.

"You look good though bestie" she said smiling.

"Thank you bestie you look good too" I said then I saw Dave walking inside the building with Aurelian's car seat.

"Dada you getting in the water" Lani asked then Dave got behind me and wrapped one of his arms around me.

"Yea baby we all is, and where er body at lil Brys" Dave asked causing me to laugh while Jayda mugged him.

"It's Jayda nigga and they upstairs they sent me to get y'all since y'all always late" she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Girl we gotta four year old and two month old oh well, we still here" I said then I started following behind her.

"Look all these niggas in here" Lani said mugging causing me to laugh.