39

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙.

-180 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-comment💬.

February 6th, 2023: 8 a

February 6th, 2023: 8 a.m.

"Babies come eat" I called out placing their plates on the dining room table.

Hey y'all it's been six months since y'all last seen us and guess what?? We're officially moved into our home well we been here for a month now and ugh it feels so good to finally be somewhere and actually own it's ugh amazing.

"Mommy dada said I'm going to school this year" Lani said coming inside the living with her hair all crazy then she kissed my 28th week old belly then I bent down and kissed her.

"You are sweets you're five now that means you have to go to school with other kids and we gone have dripped out" I said smiling then I put her chair out and helped her sit down.

Yup, my baby turned five on Christmas it's crazy how fast both of my girls are growing up makes me wanna cry just thinking about it.

"Ma me" Aurelian said smiling while in Dave's arms as he walked inside the kitchen.

"Hey baby" I said then I gave her a kiss.

Aurelian is now 9 months old and she starting to look like my twin more and more each day because when I was a baby I had big eyes and as I got older them bitches pinched together lmao.

"Good morning Juicy thank you for breakfast baby, how you and my son doing" Chubs asked rubbing my belly then he bent down and kissed me.

Yes hoes I'm having a boy and I'm so excited right now we're in the process of doing his room and getting baby items for him.

Now let's get into Chubs my baby is 24 now purr and doing big things his rec center will be up in the fall and he got two new clubs out here in Atlanta doing what he do best making a fucking bag and bring a good ass fiancé and father.

"Good morning Chubs you welcome and we doing good baby, but how you doing" I asked then he placed Relian in her high chair.

"I'm doing good you look beautiful" he said then he kissed me causing me to blush.

"Thank you" I said smiling then he helped me in my seat then he sat next to me.

"Lani" Relian said then Lani looked at her.

"Yes mini" she asked eating her waffle.

"Hwi" she said smiling causing me to smile.