49

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-200 votes for next year⭐️.

-100 comments💬.

continued...

December 23rd, 2026: 1 a

December 23rd, 2026: 1 a.m.

"Don't be scared nie you was talking allat freak shit to me" I said looking at Brielle who stared at my naked body.

"I'm not scared I'm ready yo kids just need to calm down while mommy try and get some dick" she said causing me to laugh.

"Can't believe we're about to have twins" I said smiling then I rubbed her belly.

"And I heard you beating yourself up about your looks, you look beautiful, sexy, and I'm honored to be able to look at you without the clothes because these thick thighs imma never get tired of, these plump titties imma never get tired of, that big ole booty in the back imma never get tired of, and most importantly you all your tiger stripes are sexy asf to me and you need to learn to embrace them because there's nothing wrong with them" I said then I wiped her eyes and picked her up.

"I'm not heavy" she asked causing me to shake my head no.

"I bench press 395 you ain't nothing, but we finna soak in the tub and talk then later on today we can get nasty because mental health is always first" I said then she nodded.

"Ok baby" she said softly laying her head on my shoulder.

15 minutes later...

We were now in the warm bath tub with light bubbles inside the tub and the lights dimmed and she was sitting in between my legs leaning back on me while I rubbed her belly.

"We finna have our babies in here I'm so excited and I can't wait to go pick the kids up and just have family time I missed y'all so much you don't even know Juicy" I said then I placed her down.

"We missed you too I still can't believe you're here, all the depression has honestly left my body my best friend home and ion gaf bout shit no mo I just wanna stay in the house with you and the kids and just make more memories" she expressed with a big smile and I could tell she was genuinely happy.

"I can tell and I'm happy I'm finally reunited with my best friend too because baby you don't know how bad I wanted to respond to you and not just move my hand everything from you crying and the kids crying and hearing Brys and Bj cry really broke a nigga and it wasn't much I could do about it and I feel like that hurt the worst knowing I couldn't just tell you guys that I'm trying as hard as I can" I said then a tear fell.