45

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-200 votes for next chapter⭐️. Y'all hitting the goal too fast😭.

-100 comments💬.

continued...

November 7th, 2023: 8:45 a

November 7th, 2023: 8:45 a.m.

"Duh papi you know I only want one body and that's you, but to drop dick in Dream and whatever else you wanna do because it's your birthday" Brielle said passing me the blunt back.

"Nah, ion feel comfortable with another man looking at my goodies" I said then she started laughing.

"Mine or yours" she asked causing me to laugh.

"Both, but I ain't expect this fr I'm in paradise with my fiancé being nasty with my fiancé I love it" I said causing her to smile big.

"I love it too, but you ready to fuck Dream" she asked then I nodded.

"Mhmm, but you can't leave out or none because imma feel uncomfortable and like I'm cheating" I said honestly.

"You crazy I ain't leaving I'm finna watch and help her she ain't used to big dick" she said causing me to smile.

"You sure you comfortable with this Juicy because I won't do it if you're not" I said taking another pull from my blunt.

"I'm comfortable with it Chubs I know nobody can't fuck you like I do or love you the way I can so we finna enjoy your birthday trip and be sluts for the rest of the trip then go home and be amazing parents" she said causing me to smile big.

"Ok baby and I'm glad you know but I'm finna roll up again go get baby" I said kissing her.

"Yes sir" she said then she dropped her robe.

"Damn let papi see" I said then she bent over.

"So pretty can't wait to eat it" I said smiling big.

5 minutes later...

"What took y'all so long" I asked looking at them.

"I had to pee" Dream said causing me to nod.

"I was in there with her" Bri said then she came and sat next to me.

"Dream sit on papi's lap" Bri said then she took the blunt from me and took a pull then Dream sat on my lap.

"I got you some gifts daddy" Dream said smiling.