30

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Kelie_29 on the edit🥰!!

July 11th, 2022: 3 a.m.

"Nah I'm too in love with my girl for that and I promised she gone be my everything til I'm in the grave, but an occasional booty call from the both of yea I'll be down for that but if it's not with Juicy it ain't happening" he said causing me to smile.

A/N: Y'all really thought Dream was finna be in the relationship, BYE🤣🤣🤣🤣!!! Last night was too funny though😭.

"I don't be in town like that anyways but if y'all wanna do it again call me" she said causing us to nod our heads.

"I'm sleepy asf" I yawned.

"Get some rest then mamas" Dave said kissing my lips twice.

"Ok goodnight y'all and I love you Chubs" I said then he rolled on top of me.

"Goodnight" Dream said yawning.

"Goodnight Juicy I love you more" he said wrapping his arms around me then he put his head in my neck.

Time Skip: 9 a.m.

"Papi get up I gotta pee" I said tapping him.

"Hmm ok" he said pushing the cover off of us then he got up with me in his arms then he walked to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet.

"Thank you baby" I said yawning then I started peeing.

"You welcome" he said yawning then he leaned against the wall.

"My head hurts like a bitch" I said then I grabbed some tissue and wiped myself then I flushed the toilet.

"Mine too and Dream left out last night" he said causing me to nod my head.

"I heard her moving around" I said then I got up then he pulled his shorts down and started peeing.

"Why niggas always hard when they wake up" I asked then he shrugged.

"Sometimes it be from a dream the night before or it just be there" he said then I walked over to the sink and washed my hands.

"Y'all really be hard for no reason" I said laughing then he walked behind.

"Nah, you my reason" he said then he started washing his hands.